{{{PICS! PICS! PICS! OUR MARK VIII's PICS! PICS! PICS!}}}

UltimateSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Miami, FL(Home of the rust free MARK VIII's
Alright guys! We all know we loooooooove pictures so it's been a few months since Marvin (02LS8Lincoln) & I have been wanting to take pics of our cars. Being that I just purchased the 96 this became a priority now so that all 3 Mark VIII's can be pictured together & since I had just washed/waxed my 93 it looks HOTT!!! Marvin's Mark looks super HOTT as well & all 3 together make it all the better. Anyway, enjoy the pics. Once I've fixed my transmission, I promise we will be taking our Mark's to a nicer place with great backgrounds (beaches, city background, etc...) to shoot better pictures.

101_1669s.jpg

101_1691s.jpg

101_1670s.jpg

101_1681s.jpg

101_1684s.jpg

101_1671s.jpg

101_1692s.jpg

101_1693s.jpg

101_1696s.jpg

101_1657lbs.jpg

OMG those pics came out perfect....I think I just came my pants..... wow im speechless. Today was a pretty exciting day taking these pics. We had to keep our cars in neutral to push them in and out since they were so close together that we couldnt get in and out from them. As you all can tell Alex is gifted when it comes to pictures and I think he did a great job capturing every detail. They came out great im very much happy with the outcome. Great job buddy!!!!!

A bunch of off-angle shots doesn't make someone a great photographer. The rest look good though.

guys the angle pics have a purpose, it was the best way to get all 3 cars closer. when straight he would of had to stand farther and the quality wouldnt had been as good.

Guys, just like Marvin explained. I like close up pics with detail! You have to tilt the camera in order for all 3 cars to fit up close. I took other pics (not posted here) that aren't tilted that have all 3 cars in them. I had to stand back 8-12 feet further in some cases. I'm very satisfied with the pictures & I'm looking forward to some more pictures soon. Some of which will only cover part of the car, weird angles, etc... You will see once posted. We hve bad weather headed this way so we stopped taking pics. Won't be doing this again until next Saturday! Right Marvin? :)

WOW! Great pics guys, those rides are baaad!
where did you get the center caps on the Black gen 1. They look like they would fit my wheels.

Alex whats the update with Ralph? any word yet?

Bro, he was supposed to come by my house today to see the Mark but that was quickly overruled because of today's weather. I haven't spoken to him today but my day is pretty free tomorrow that I know of so I'll be calling him & letting him know we can meet tomorrow so he can test drive the car if he wants to. His mind has been set on a fox body for about a year now. I remember sitting with him in my office last year & we talked about buying toys. He looked at Fox Bodies, I looked at more waverunners, lol... The idea fell through & 8 months later out of the blue I showed up to the office with my Mark however the atmosphere was not as joyful because of the budget cuts & a couple months later I started telling him that he should finally get the toy he wanted to get but we weren't hanging out much because he was aware of my future cut but didn't know how to break it to me due to our friendship. My layoff occurred so there went the idea again. He never got to see my Mark until the other day when he came to my house to see the 96. It's my job to convince him what these DOHC's are all about, the potential they have & how much more durable they are when compared to a typical fox body Stang. :D You know that my 96 only needs really minor repairs. If he would purchase the car, this is what I would do:

• Finish the passenger side ball joint
  • Help him install a new handle
  • Help him install new spark plug wires
  • Go with him to install new mufflers (Flow's or Dyno's)
  • Help him sensor lower the car
  • I'll even let him borrow my Cobras if he will help me re-drill my 96 Cobra wheels

The rest will come afterward but those are the things we would do immediately so he can get the feel for the PERFORMANCE in these cars. He's not convinced that these cars can really "PERFORM" when you know they can OUTPERFORM a fox body any day!

Cars look good, but the sideways pics were making me dizzy. Almost seemed like they were taken on a recent trip to Hati.

they are 4.25 exactly our pattern, and i havent sensor lowered yet....they'll look way better when i lower it.

Members online

Back