pics of new rims

So Everybody Likes My Wheel Chock!!! My Driveway Is On A Hill , I Deliever Heavy Equipment Now That I Retired From The Army.........safety First...... Parking Brake Works Good!! I Had Just Finished Reseting Rear Ride Height...........NUFF SAID

What size / year mustang wheels wil fit a 90' LSC?

Thanks....you guys are really helpful

You should be good with any 94-2004 I believe. I have the 17x8 97 GT wheels for mine (haven't had them on for years as I don't drive it anymore). The front dust cap did stick out so I had to make my own centers. Most shouldn't have this problem though.

Most aftermarket 17x9 Bullitts fit without issue.
I just bought me a blk/blk 91 LSC like yours and want to get the black FR500 wheels 17x9 on the front and 17x10.5 on the back but didn't know if the would fit wit the center caps on

summer will soon be here and all thr garage queens will be out with new shoes on.
are we all ready for the parking lot show?

My Bullets Are Aftermarket And They Fit The Front Hubs,but I Did Use One (1/2 Inch Center)washer On Each Stud .. My Buddy's Mark Has 18 Inch Fr 500's But He Has Sn95 Hubs.. Pic Enclosed

post.JPG

post 2.JPG

My Bullets Are Aftermarket And They Fit The Front Hubs,but I Did Use One (1/2 Inch Center)washer On Each Stud .. My Buddy's Mark Has 18 Inch Fr 500's But He Has Sn95 Hubs.. Pic Enclosed

I thought about using sn95 hubs but what do you do about all the abs stuff

Thanks for making me keep it.

I was set to go for a 98 Mark VIII. I didn't see the beauty in my car until I saw that pic. dude, you saved me about $6500. Heck I'll probably take the money and do mine up. A few of questions if you'll humor me. What is the rear and front ride height set at? Did you paint the bumpers black, or did it come that way? Was the car always black, and if not, did it look like every other Mark VII out there before the work? Hate to say it, but seeing how its your fault I'm keeping mine, you owe me some answers.;)

I was set to go for a 98 Mark VIII. I didn't see the beauty in my car until I saw that pic. dude, you saved me about $6500. Heck I'll probably take the money and do mine up. A few of questions if you'll humor me. What is the rear and front ride height set at? Did you paint the bumpers black, or did it come that way? Was the car always black, and if not, did it look like every other Mark VII out there before the work? Hate to say it, but seeing how its your fault I'm keeping mine, you owe me some answers.;)

Who are you talking to? Which Mark VII are you referring to?

Sorry

My in-expertise with threads is showing. I refer to the b.e.a.u.tiful Black Mark VII with the new aftermarket bullit rims. Okay, so there's a couple. It was the Mark with the mustang sitting in the garage in front of it. the one posted "Pics of my new rims." I was just curious if it looked like every other Mark before that, cause it sure don't now.:D

My in-expertise with threads is showing. I refer to the b.e.a.u.tiful Black Mark VII with the new aftermarket bullit rims. Okay, so there's a couple. It was the Mark with the mustang sitting in the garage in front of it. the one posted "Pics of my new rims." I was just curious if it looked like every other Mark before that, cause it sure don't now.:D

The appearance of it is stock, save for the wheels. It's just an SE, which had body-color in most places there was chrome.

I'm so sorry been of the net for a few days.I modified the height by redrilling the mount for the sensors to lower the car..the se came black with black bumpers/trim/mirrors. the car is due for repaint the topside is sunburned/faded from neglect sometime before I bought it.I really want to thank everyone for there post's.I had no idea so many people would view this post and and post so many comments..thanks again and I will try to answer all questions.:cool: the car is modified with 5 speed and built 302

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. Strange, I was thinking of that very thing. If I could move the sensors that would lower the car. (hehehe) My 86 is still losing air, both sides on the back now. It looks so good down there. But....like you said before. Get the bags and preserve the sled.

P.S. I was also thinking the back of your SE was at different trim heights in the different pics. Turns out that was probably right huh.

P.S.S. Actually, from the time I posted the questions and you didn't respond I thought I might have offended you with that little crack about owing me answers. Its true though. I had the 98 picked out, and I was within 24 hours of going down there. Seeing the pics of all these beautiful Lincs made me stop and think. My last car was a BMW 328i. I like the Mark better. I really do. I cannot believe how tight and quiet that car still is 21 years later.

P.S. I was also thinking the back of your SE was at different trim heights in the different pics. Turns out that was probably right huh.

P.S.S. Actually, from the time I posted the questions and you didn't respond I thought I might have offended you with that little crack about owing me answers. Its true though. I had the 98 picked out, and I was within 24 hours of going down there. Seeing the pics of all these beautiful Lincs made me stop and think. My last car was a BMW 328i. I like the Mark better. I really do. I cannot believe how tight and quiet that car still is 21 years later.

I agree these cars were ahead of there time,plus once you've owned one you become caught in there spell.this black one is my third one and I can't help it I love it...but there are small things I don't like,but nothing that can't be changed or fixed.. post up some pics share the love:cool:

Okay, so I finally got a pic up. That dent behind the door is the only blemish on the whole body. No door dents, nothing. She's got every option, and it all works perfectly. Amazing. I wanted to show her very worst, so that as the months and years pass the progress will have a point of reference. I love this car! BTW 460Tzilla, and JoshMadmac, I haven't properly thanked you guys for giving the inspiration. Thank you.

Some New Paint And Wheels And She'll Be Looking Real Good..you Got A Keeper,just Fix Her Up A Little And You'll Be Real Happy.

Members online

Back