pics of new rims

Here's some updates on the dash, moved a few things around the radio went down to where the trip cpu was and the gauges went up to where the radio used to be...
GEDC1151.jpg

GEDC1150.jpg

Brake and suspension upgrade has been working very well. Car handles very tight in the corners brakes stop extremely well..My next area to improve is the interior then move to the body work..Here's a recent pic at a small car show here in Tampa FL..

lincolntrshow.jpg

Brake and suspension upgrade has been working very well. Car handles very tight in the corners brakes stop extremely well..My next area to improve is the interior then move to the body work..Here's a recent pic at a small car show here in Tampa FL..

lincolntrshow.jpg

looks good. any recent rear shot pics? im being lazy, but were those 17's or 18's on your car? im debating on powdercoating the doghouse black. i know it looks better, but the new idea i have needs something to breakup all the black. at any rate looks good sir.

REAR RIM 17 X 10.5 TIRES 275 40 ZR 17 BFG

FRONT RIM 17 X 9 TIRES 255 40 ZR 17 BFG

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS..:cool:

here's the wheel spec's....When you say dog house are you meaning the hump in the truck ?

Just wanted to say MARK 007 I read you cardomain page and WOW you got a nice Badass Lincoln!!! Makes me feel bad about even posting pics on my cheap, put together with scrap parts turdbox...

here's the wheel spec's....When you say dog house are you meaning the hump in the truck ?

Just wanted to say MARK 007 I read you cardomain page and WOW you got a nice Badass Lincoln!!! Makes me feel bad about even posting pics on my cheap, put together with scrap parts turdbox...

for some reason i thought you were running 18's in those. by doghouse i mean the surrounding grill piece, which is usually chrome on se's. thanks for the comment. dont say that about your car, they do hear. trust me. but seriously, you get to atleast enjoy your car on a daily basis. mines been down since 2004. i had hoped to have it up and running for the summer. but the irs said differently. so no more car fund for now. if she ever does get together, i would like to visit all my mark brothers. thats why i built her. to enjoy and hit the highway with.

New modded shifter (pics)

Here's a couple pics of the new modded Hurst shifter(5 speed)I tweeked up and installed in my project
GEDC0536.jpg

GEDC0535.jpg

I mounted one of these seats on the drivers side and they are very comfortable while driving, however they are a little hard to get down in too (between the roof and steering wheel) so I am rethinking about recovering the factory seats....
GEDC0649.jpg

first i heard of that issue. you must be a tall guy? any rate if you get 'em to work take pics of them installed. car is looking good.

first i heard of that issue. you must be a tall guy? any rate if you get 'em to work take pics of them installed. car is looking good.

I'm only 5'8 so its not me..I will post some pics later of the drivers seat mounted..Car update new 4:10 gear installed today and result is great..
I love the way it works with the 5 speed........

Thanks for the looking good comment...........

I must say that your 5.0 dressed up in that armani suit is one fuggin sexy ass ride man! It almost makes me want to quit looking for an VIII and get a VII but that won't happen.

Seeing this thread however will make me get a VII sometime.

I must say that your 5.0 dressed up in that armani suit is one fuggin sexy ass ride man! It almost makes me want to quit looking for an VIII and get a VII but that won't happen.

Seeing this thread however will make me get a VII sometime.

I think viii's are very nice but I like what all you can do(hot rod) to the vii's

Good luck on finding your Lincoln to modify.....

My car has been down for about a month, brake pedal is hard as a rock.

Already tried a pressure switch, quess I may due a conversion to vacuum booster/mastercylinder...:(

Test, replace, repair.

My car has been down for about a month, brake pedal is hard as a rock.

Already tried a pressure switch, quess I may due a conversion to vacuum booster/mastercylinder...:(

It sounds like your accumulator needs to be replaced.

I would first verify if the brake pump motor was working. If not, our relays tend to fail shut or open. Our brake fluid has a finite life. It should be changed every 30,000 miles.

After these two things have been completed, if you still have a hard pedal, then your accumulator needs replacing.

A few pics taken this morning. A quick note to those who have been watching my progress. This fall I will be pulling the motor and trans to refresh add a cam and go carbed. Also pulling the brake unit and going vacuum booster and master cylinder.Hope to have repainted in gloss black after taxes this year.......I will be posting pics during all the upcoming improvements..Thanks to all who have commented and followed along so far.

Your fellow Lincoln nut, Donnie :cool:
GEDC1478.jpg

P9040011.jpg

Looks good as always Bro. I know it's about tired of not being driven much. I am ready when you are to get wrenchin' on it. We'll get it there soon. Cooler evenings are here so almost time to get busy.

R.i.p.

It looks like my sweet baby died and I was just getting over it when I saw your pix. Now I'm really depressed. Now I'm wondering if my baby can be resurrected. It was built by Jack Roush with a GT40 motor and a T-5 World Class tranny. Can you see my tears?P1010911.jpg

P1010911.jpg

Members online

Back