pics of new rims

460 Tzilla

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Here's My Linc,,converted To 5 Speed..

LSC 1.JPG

LSC 2.JPG

Looks good, but can you get more of a straight on shot with a little bit of the rim lip in it. Can't really see the black spokes.

Looks AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

BossLSC

What size rims are they 18?? How wide is your tires 10 inch???

Wheels

REAR RIM 17 X 10.5 TIRES 275 40 ZR 17 BFG

FRONT RIM 17 X 9 TIRES 255 40 ZR 17 BFG

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS..:cool:

I don't like them ....

I don't like them ....

because they should be on my car!
You hooked that up nicely. Normally, I don't like after market wheels on a Mark VII but you pulled it off with flare.
WTG

OldSchool1 said:
I don't like them ....

because they should be on my car!
You hooked that up nicely. Normally, I don't like after market wheels on a Mark VII but you pulled it off with flare.
WTG

THANKS OLDSCHOOL1, I'VE BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE FOR AWILE JUST NEVER POSTED HERE BEFORE..THERE ARE DEF. SOME NICE CARS ON HERE INCLUDING THE ONES YOU'VE OWN(ED)..:)

460 Tzilla said:
THANKS OLDSCHOOL1, I'VE BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE FOR AWILE JUST NEVER POSTED HERE BEFORE..THERE ARE DEF. SOME NICE CARS ON HERE INCLUDING THE ONES YOU'VE OWN(ED)..:)
You're welcome.
Lincolngirl91 said:
I LOVE your rims and LOVE your mark
Hi.
I like your avatar!
Is Wilmy short for Wilmington, Delaware?

I like rims.
Rims rock.

very nice sir. ive seen black bullets on other marks,but for some reason yours stands out. way to go. maybe its how the polished lip goes with the silver trim on the molding mot sure, but again looks good. with that 10.5 in the rear go ahead and slap some 315's on the rear.

Ya know.... I'm kind of a "keep it stock" sorta guy, and don't get too enthused over modified Marks, but..... That one is Reeeeeeeal pretty! I also like the subtle red pinstripe. Not overstated.

Nice job.
Art

Maybe he was in the process of swapping to a 5 speed and had no trans in the car.

Hot lookin' car, man :Beer

that wheel chock is made for a semi-truck. LOL

I know I have two of them I umm found them :shifty:

eightlives said:
that wheel chock is made for a semi-truck. LOL

I know I have two of them I umm found them :shifty:
... at the top of a hill overlooking a crashed semi-truck :lol:

I like rims.
Rims rock.

Members online

Back