pics of new rims

It looks like my sweet baby died and I was just getting over it when I saw your pix. Now I'm really depressed. Now I'm wondering if my baby can be resurrected. It was built by Jack Roush with a GT40 motor and a T-5 World Class tranny. Can you see my tears?

Scott, that is very hard to look at.What happened?Perhaps you can find you another body and transplant your engine/transmission? I hope the best for you..

Donnie

My just about dead baby

I've had friends send me leads on just such a project. I've found one that's got about 100K on it, claims it's in perfect condition, being sold by the original owner's son for $4K. It looks pretty good, but it's not an LSC. I'm flatbedding it over to a mechanic friend's place in a week or two and he's going to look it over to see if the sub frame is salvageable. If it is, I may just do the project. I was saving up to replace the GT40 and tranny for a Roush 427IR (560 HP/540 ft-lb) and a Tremec TKO600 since there's 200K + on the current drive train....and still working great (21 MPG)!

News at 11.

Hey any of you guys put a kenne bell supercharger on a mark vii yet? I have a 1989 I'm looking to put a supercharger on. Kenne bell sells one for an 86 mustang, wondered if This kit will run on my 1989.

my old kenne bell setup.

20637310003_large.jpg

Are the 17" bullitt wheels the same back spacing for a sn95?Wondering cuz in a few weeks ill be looking for wheels.ALso since you converted to springs you should of gotten a tubular k member.Would of been perfect to drop some weight.

Either way im inlove with your car i recently just got done converting mine to 5spd and man is it fun espicall with 4:10's.Funny when i leave a stop light and people that know these cars fly up to me and look like there lost.lol

Project update:::: After moving from Florida to Southern Indiana and spending almost a year on the road with the new job I'm ready to revamp the VII. Plans are to install a roller 351/carb setup with some nitrous pics and progress to follow..

Lookin forward to seein the new progress, Im fixing some issues on my newly aquired Mark and look forward to seein what else can be improved on it.

Damn Dude,
This ride is out there. Please tell us More...With photos
Did you ever put that Roush 427IR in there with the TKO 600?
I would love to see more. This is like a beautiful woman, you just can't enough.
Thanks for sharing.
Rusty :cool:

I am the owner of this beautiful slightly modified 1990 Lincoln lsc se mark vii....getting the main ingredients to getting this family member back up and running and by the end of September i hope to have it on the road everything is the same in it from what 460 Tzilla had done to it and now its my turn...original plans are still to follow 302 h.o. 5 speed trans 4.10 gears sn 95 front still new poly holding everything together in the front and back is the same as Tzilla left it...plans after i get it up and running are:
302 carbed until i get a 351W yea i would like to keep it EFI but i know how to regulate carbed better the EFI..
5 speed stays but upgrade to a stronger one...
new paint i love the satin/gloss black tutoine but its going to be my twist to the car....
the Teves braking system is in it right now but that might go to a vacum/booster setup because more breaking power i believe...
I love this car already never driven it or been in a ride in it but im not shy to mustang power having owned 2 myself before hand....this is gonna be a refresh build from where Tzilla left off and gonna be around for alot longer now its in my hands and one important factor(NO SNOW DRIVEN CAR).....10447027_843967862297850_434477386977972962_n.jpg

10447027_843967862297850_434477386977972962_n.jpg

ok so I have been looking and searching for the install of these wheels. Im not sure I want to switch to the sn95 spindles so how did you go about getting these to fit on the stock front rotors. Do you grind the inside of the wheel, grind the hub, or spacer it. Thanks in advance.

ok so I have been looking and searching for the install of these wheels. Im not sure I want to switch to the sn95 spindles so how did you go about getting these to fit on the stock front rotors. Do you grind the inside of the wheel, grind the hub, or spacer it. Thanks in advance.

Having performed the swap on my 7 over to Sn95 hubs , I just cant see why anyone would want to grind on or lathe a set of brake rotors or nice rims.

Too much work and then you'd have to grind again any future brake rotors if they needed ever replacement. If you bored the wheels you'd def want to know they had plenty of meat in the hub area so they wouldnt crack while driving and that the machining was done precisely to prevent vibration.

Yea.. dont think I'd want to set out on a road trip doing 80 on the interstate with all that goin on. Much easier to just swap to Sn95 hubs and use any of the thousands of different wheel choices available for that hub size.

It is simply, not worth the time or effort to do any clearance on the hub or the wheel itself.

Members online

No members online now.
Back