IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0126.jpg

Just picked this one up in Toms River, New Jersey yesterday. 101k
IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

The interior of the Green one. It was incredibly clean. Have a problem with the clear coat peeling terribly on the trunk and a little on top of car. Left turn signal doesnt work at all.

IMAG0020.jpg

Bummer about the collector!! Are you going to get the new one painted? And what color is it?

I was hit by some guy who ran a light then fled the scene. I wanted that car sooooooo bad.
From the Collector i saved the shift knob im gonna use. And from a local yard I picked up a excellent condition collector steering wheel along with seat skins.
The color of the newest one is Medium Charcoal Green Metallic....paint code PZ

Still got the driver/passenger mirrors off the cordovan? Sorry to see it got killed.... cars that are rare always seem to have the worst fates

Yea I let the insurance company keep it. It was hard but I dont have the place or experience to even begin trying to repair it. It would never been the same.

Stinks man, that looked like a beautiful car! Congrats on the new purchase!!

How much did you end up paying for the green one? I almost got it a few weeks ago as a flip car, but funds fell through. Looked it over good and all.

How much did you end up paying for the green one? I almost got it a few weeks ago as a flip car, but funds fell through. Looked it over good and all.

$2000 wit 101K. I drove it back to Baltimore, MD felt like I was riding on a magic carpet. :D

Sad to see this. Sorry for your loss. I would have liked to have had it's remains.

Yea I wish I could have. Itfmy pockets were in a better situation I would have stored it. Last year around this time i spent almost 3 days installing a transmission. snow, cold rain and just cold days. All work done on my back.

boy I would like to buy a couple of the chrome directional rims

i have a set for sale for 200.. actually 2 sets, one is a really nice summer set, the other is a winter set so you don't ruin the summer ones. 16'' 20 spoke chrome directionals, off a mark 8. check out my thread in parts to buy, ill post a post in there

what a shame.
what broke to make the tire fold up like that?

IDK the impact was so hard the other side even had a slight tilt in the rear wheel. When I was hit I was perfectly turned in the opposite direction. It was still driveable though after i hit the emergency fuel button in the trunk. I took a glance at it and it seemed like it needed the whole back wheel components replaced. Air ride was still intack as well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back