Pics of my snowflakes done

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
well M mostly just done with the outer lip. I got it to a almost chrome shine

09-25-06_1650.jpg

09-25-06_1651.jpg

09-25-06_1652.jpg

Black snowflakes are no good without some MT drag radials on them...

here what Im driving now, Man I miss my lincoln it been a week, My TQ Con is still in Cali

09-24-06_1536.jpg

Heres a better pic, note the lips arnt polished thou, also note how the chrome strip above the head light is brushed aluim, or at least looks like it, some people dont notice

0000111111.jpg

I like the way that looks. I don't think it would look good on my green mark but I'm going to have to photoshop it anyway just to see.

I didn't think that black wheels would look good on a white car, but it looks hot. Very nice contrast, two thumbs up.

thanks, the black grill and black corner light pulls it all together
heres larger and better pics
6d45a472.jpg

9a601d86.jpg

I think the wheels look great painted. I like the black with the rim still aluminum and I liked the white painted ones too.

Has anyone painted them any different colors?

I was thinking of painting a set black on the inside only, like a Cougar wheel I once saw.

Good job.

MarkOfDeath said:
how much for your old wheels

I was lookin for around 1200 now, 18 inch Gloss Black Stern ST-1's, newer BFGoodrich KDW-2 tires in 255/45R18, 38mm offset, 2 inch chrome lip, mounted, balance, and with locking lugs. Wheels are in very good condition, no curb scratches or anything. Maybe 3k miles total on whole set, the reason I'm selling those are to get some money for a new car. 5x108 bolt pattern.

Members online

No members online now.
Back