Pics of my Ls

jcharb

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I've finally gotten some pics of my Ls, i've had it for about six months, and haven't had a chance, and who want's to see winter pictures anyway, it's mostly stock, but so far since the snow has melted and left i've stripped the chrome off the bumper moldings, and painted them. I didn't just sand the chrome and prime and paint over it, i took the extra time and peeled off the chrome and sanded, primed and painted them, I'll be doing the chrome license surround soon, if anyone wants, i'll take pictures and do a how to the way i have done it, everyone let me know.

DSCF1810.jpg

DSCF1811.jpg

DSCF1812.jpg

DSCF1813.jpg

Lookin good!:) You did a great job on that chrome. I'm with you on that one.. I never did like the chrome on the bumper look.

i didn't mind the chrome when i first bought it, but now it's just annoying me, i think it makes it look to old, i like the look of the lse's.

no it's not 5% tint, it's 8%, i imagine it's not much different, but i love the tint, i feel like i'm on display without it :)

Car looks good. Do you plan to paint the grille too?

looks good if you get a chance send me how u did the chrome, i hate mine

Yes, the chrome doesn't look bad on the silver, it blends in so it isn't so noticeable but it stands out like a sore thumb on darker cars, don't get me wrong i like chrome, just not so much, and when i get to striping and painting the license surround, i'll take pics and do a write up and i'll post it here and email it to whoever would like it.

I'm not going to paint the grille, i just ordered a Lse grille from Ken at LsKoncepts, i think it's the best grille ever made for the Ls, and i'm hoping to pick up a set of 19s or 20s to roll on real soon.

looks good if you get a chance send me how u did the chrome, i hate mine

PM GrayGhost and ask him for the How-To on the rear license plate surround. I'd imagine it's the same thing.

Yes, the chrome doesn't look bad on the silver, it blends in so it isn't so noticeable but it stands out like a sore thumb on darker cars, don't get me wrong i like chrome, just not so much, and when i get to striping and painting the license surround, i'll take pics and do a write up and i'll post it here and email it to whoever would like it.

I'm not going to paint the grille, i just ordered a Lse grille from Ken at LsKoncepts, i think it's the best grille ever made for the Ls, and i'm hoping to pick up a set of 19s or 20s to roll on real soon.

If you don't like chrome, try the McLaren grille. Thats what I have.

Members online

No members online now.
Back