Pics of my LS (finally)

L_King

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
SO I have had my Ls for about a year now and I realized I have not posted pics of it or talked about what I plan on doing to it, so here goes:

(front plate was on my brothers regal T-type when it was stolen, so ya need a new one)

(pass. fender has a FAT dent in it from a brick coming off my other car with a car cover on it and a very windy day, just my luck, oh and driver door has a small hole in it below handle from being broken in to it)

(I do have the ebay pre-painted lip spoiler. I am really happy with it for the money)

Keep in mind I have 6K HIDs top and bottom and they do NOT look this blue in person trust me!

6K reverse LED

The interior:

Pioneer AVH4300 DVD with steering wheel controls, and iPod connection

Current "mods:
-6K HIDs for low beams and fog lights
-Lip spoiler
-3.5% tint all around (yes I get trouble for it but it came like that when i bought it)
-Pioneer DVD head unit

Future Mods
-Resorted head lights with tinted turn signals and eye lids plus a light tint with Lamin-x (BTW thanks RollinLS with the help with this!)
-Color match chrome grille and license plate surround
-Cut rear bumper and add rolled slant cut tips
-18 or 19 in wheels (maybe)

The car is my daily driver with 169,500+ miles on it and runs pretty damn well. I don't want to go to crazy just add my own little touches to it. I am working on getting the door and fender fixed, then getting a deep detail/ clean done then getting my little "mods" finished.

Let me know what you think. and if you know a place to get a decent set of wheels and tires for a decent price let me know!

looks pretty clean from the photos. how well did the paint on the spoiler match the paint on your car?

3.5%??? dang.
how well do the led reverse lights help when backing up at night?

Ride looks good.:cool: We need to meet up. So I can get you your headlights back. I have only had them for three months now. lol:

nice, clean, stock. I like it man keep it clean.

Ben's LS: It matched pretty damn well considering I have 10 year old paint that could use a little TLC.

dNyce LS: Yea its dark as hell. The LEDs are definitely brighter but I still need to roll down the windows most of the time. I am actually going for a similar look to your car. What all do you have done?

RollinLS: Yea we need to which is easier said than done haha. I tried to call sunday for lunch but its all good. Give me a call and we can figure something out.

I like that spoiler you got off ebay, not to bad for a cheap one. Thinking about getting one soon until I can get my hands on a lse one in the future.

I picked up a hard to find item for a whopping 5 bucks

Out with old

in with the new:

Ben's LS: It matched pretty damn well considering I have 10 year old paint that could use a little TLC.

dNyce LS: Yea its dark as hell. The LEDs are definitely brighter but I still need to roll down the windows most of the time. I am actually going for a similar look to your car. What all do you have done?

RollinLS: Yea we need to which is easier said than done haha. I tried to call sunday for lunch but its all good. Give me a call and we can figure something out.

I just read that you asked me a question...sorry bout that lol

My mods: cleared headlights, amber lens removed, and eyebrows (painted)
Tinted tails, smoked fogs and sidemarkers
6k hid low and fog. Hid hi beam. 5k hid reverse
painted all chrome (love my grille :) )
Gen 2 17s and some leds
And an HD lip
And a lotta wood inside the car lol

Last edited:
Ya my dad checked it out for me of the possibility of a door. Mine has a hole from some ass breaking in. Well the door was junk but at least the center vent was good!

Members online

No members online now.
Back