PICS Of MY 97 FOR LINCOLNPIMPIN

napoleon1072

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This is my car as of right now. LINCOLN do you have any pics of yours?

836894_12_full.jpg

836894_13_full.jpg

836894_5_full.jpg

836894_4_full.jpg

836894_2_full.jpg

836894_11_full.jpg

836894_6_full.jpg

This is my 97 Lincoln Continental My future plans for it are:

StreetGlow White LED UnderCar Kit for Night Cruising.
HID KIT from XenonKing I got that idea from marks pics they're hot but I'd get the 6000 or 8000 versio.
Red Painted Calipers
LMS 04 RIMS
PIAA Turn signal bulbs
and Racing Pedals.

I'm currently in the process of changing my interiors to eurolite Xenon-White bulbs it's really sweet gives the interior a ghostly white feel it's eerie and mysterious and very much different which I love already got the ones under the dash and the license plate.

hey i always wondered how come some of the 95 to 97 continental body styles had that grill with the big emblem on it and and some have the small one im not shure maybe it was only a serten year
but maybe it was just a few of them
how come and where can i get that grill from i think that grill looks aswsomly better then the one i have

it's a stock grill. I thought they came on all 95s-97s. What Grill do you have? you sure it's not the same?

look in my garage i think i have a picture of my grill you can see the emblem is smaller not ans wide

Looks like the same grill cept you have a chrome insert behind yours where as mine is black so it gives off a diff effect.

i dont know what insert your talking about
but im talking about the
EMBLEM

E M B L E M
On Gril
Look Mine iS Little TIny thing difrent shap the thing in the middle of grill
Your is Pointed
Big Biger then mine see

iv seen that emblem on 96 i think also
but iv seen mine on 96 to
i wish someone would put that one one ebay or somthing iv seen tons of the ones like mine on ebay but never one like that

my '97 had them emblem on the grille when I got it, but I had to put a new grill on because the previous owner had hit a deer. The replacement grille was from a '96 and it had the smaller emblem. The mounting points were different so I just kept the small emblem on the car for the time being.

gimpgutter said:
Here are pics of my 1996 with the small (nicer looking) emblem.

That is just a matter of opinion, I liked the bigger one better personally.

Go pimp you car around the F/S section instead of hijacking a discussion thread with a link to the car for sale.

Thats a gorgeous Conti man. Gotta love silver on a 97. Always liked 95-97's in black, white or silver. They look the best in these colors IMHO. :Beer

Conti94 said:
Thats a gorgeous Conti man. Gotta love silver on a 97. Always liked 95-97's in black, white or silver. They look the best in these colors IMHO. :Beer

hey contie what about green come on man you saying somthing bad about green man :(

Nice car. I have a question about your CD player. Would it hook up to the stock unit?

you mean my cd changer? or my actual head unit. My CD Changer will only function with pioneer head units, and my head unit wouldn't work with the stock cd changer when I replaced it, so I put in a pioneer cd changer .

napoleon1072 said:
you mean my cd changer? or my actual head unit. My CD Changer will only function with pioneer head units, and my head unit wouldn't work with the stock cd changer when I replaced it, so I put in a pioneer cd changer .
yeah. I don't want to put a different unit in my car but I was hoping to get a CD changer from like sears or something and replace it with my stock CD changer because it doesn't work. I might take it to a person who might be able to put a new spindel motor in so my stock CD changer would work.

ya you can replace it aslong as you make sure you purchase one that is meant to work with your factory receiver go to www.cardomain.com/shop and check theres out they have a section for aftermarket units and one for factory units thats where I got my stuff and the prices are pretty good so check it out :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back