HPIM1511 (Medium).jpg

HPIM1512 (Medium).jpg

HPIM1513 (Medium).jpg

HPIM1514 (Medium).jpg

HPIM1516 (Medium).jpg

HPIM1518 (Medium).jpg

HPIM1521 (Medium).jpg

HPIM1522 (Medium).jpg

Very nice.... Wish I could have made it but will definitely try next year. I just about have mine ready after working on it when I could this weekend

Would have been just another black LS anyway :rolleyes:

looks like you guys had a really good turn-out, cant wait until theres one in Florida, what kind of wheels are those on the silver Lse?

Very nice.... Wish I could have made it but will definitely try next year. I just about have mine ready after working on it when I could this weekend

You have a very clean looking LS ;) where in CT are you from i used to live Norwalk,Stamford, and Bridgeport I really do miss it:(

They mentioned something about planning a Bear mountain run, see if you can make that, at least it is on our side of the bridge :)

i see jeff's blue mark VIII from mark VIII's of the state club! whoever owns the white mark for sale in the second pic needs to be introduced to wet sand paper and polish for them headlights!

Nice shots and what nice day for it. Wish we could get some LS enthusiasm out here...

Man, that advertising crap tagged to the pics has got to go. That's beyond in your face obnoxious........

A very nice collection of LS's. I agree, I want to know what kind (and size) of wheels that silver LS (looks to be an '06) has. It is the far left LS in that row. That car is tastefully done. I like an aluminum finish on a wheel.

looks like you guys had a really good turn-out, cant wait until theres one in Florida, what kind of wheels are those on the silver Lse?

If your talking about the one all the way to the left for the ahead shot there Mille Miglia ev-r's..19x8.5. I don't know all the differences between a reg and lse but i think thats the one ur talking about.

A very nice collection of LS's. I agree, I want to know what kind (and size) of wheels that silver LS (looks to be an '06) has. It is the far left LS in that row. That car is tastefully done. I like an aluminum finish on a wheel.

Yes, it is 06 with the LSE tails. The wheels are painted in silver.

I was there, got there late, good times, didn't make the pictures

Nice pics. The ls at the show look great!

Richard, I believe, lower your ls. Those wheels + a drop will be so so so nice!

You have a very clean looking LS ;) where in CT are you from i used to live Norwalk,Stamford, and Bridgeport I really do miss it:(

thanks - I'm at the other end of the state though.... right next to Rhode Island

They mentioned something about planning a Bear mountain run, see if you can make that, at least it is on our side of the bridge :)

That sounds even better - keep me posted :D

all of the cars look realy good yesterday my car looks like it is sitting on the ground lol

Thanks for posting up the pics guys, they all came out great!

Thank you for coming out and showing support to our car club ;)

I hope everyone had a good time!

I will keep everyone up to date with future car shows that Mark VIII's of the State of NY will be throwing through out the year.

call me crazy but i'm really digging the 2nd gen mark with the late 90's cobra hood, is that the same black LSC from above with the blower?

call me crazy but i'm really digging the 2nd gen mark with the late 90's cobra hood, is that the same black LSC from above with the blower?

+1, looks pretty mean

Members online

No members online now.
Back