Pics from an old member

Bullschmidt

LVC Photographer
Reaction score
I came across these and thought I would share. I don't know if he ever got the coil overs to work or not, but his stance is incredibly low and sexy.

i77yfc.jpg

mv6f4m.jpg

4igetv.jpg

I had never seem Jwarners car, just his sig. Looks sweet. That stance is awesome!

I was just about to post something about that door.

Man JWerner seemed cool... Dunno why he upped and left so randomly.

Nice car, but I bet it rubs like a mofo and you have to watch your every move.

The driver door is fine, it is the fender and rear door that is off color.

Wow those wheels are Sex on tires! That is the absolute perfect height/stance combo. Does anyone have info on those wheels? Ive seen them on honda accords, but never on an LS?!

and i thought i would never see an LS on after market wheels that i would like... i think the stance really makes it for me well that and the fact that its silver :cool:

cut stock springs by the way.

Good to know...I was going to ask what he had going on there. I'm cutting my eibachs down a coil or two once I get new wheels so I can join the club...I know XxbmxlsxX cut his as well

Good to know...I was going to ask what he had going on there. I'm cutting my eibachs down a coil or two once I get new wheels so I can join the club...I know XxbmxlsxX cut his as well

Start small would be my advise on this, a full coil right off the bat might not work out to well.

He's cut so much off that he's basically riding the bumpstop up front.

Wernertire.jpg

Wow. No margin for error there. Does he have any special camber setup on the wheels to help combat any of this?

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You already have a buyer ?

CarMax or whatever. Bills to pay mang, insurance on my truck and Monte SS, taxes for my house in FL are overdue, cell phone, old credit cards.. Im not happy about it to say the least but my SS is way faster and I got the truck as a DD..

Damn, well thats sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do. Guess no more new wheels, sld, and new exhaust.

I'm there right now. Good thing I have some full correction details coming up.

Members online

Back