Pic Request: 03+ LS w/ LSE Front and Wings West Sides

jdhatt

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Just as the title says, if anyone has pics of a lincoln with a mixed kit w/ the LSE front and Wings West side skirts, and possibly WW rear would be nice. I basically love the look of the lse front, and would opt for the wings west sides since the lse skirts are a rediculous price... Ken at lskoncepts told me the lse front w/ the ww side skirts would like nice, and since I have an 03 LS, I could just paint the rear valence the body colour and that would be enough. I could otherwise opt for the WW rear....

jdhatt said:
Just as the title says, if anyone has pics of a lincoln with a mixed kit w/ the LSE front and Wings West side skirts, and possibly WW rear would be nice. I basically love the look of the lse front, and would opt for the wings west sides since the lse skirts are a rediculous price... Ken at lskoncepts told me the lse front w/ the ww side skirts would like nice, and since I have an 03 LS, I could just paint the rear valence the body colour and that would be enough. I could otherwise opt for the WW rear....

Well not quite what you're asking for but I have the WW front and the LSE side skirts. Just check out my profile.

I believe the Wings West kit is only 00-02, the side skirts may fit - but the front and rear bumpers were different on the 03+

I'm basically looking for pictures of LSs with the LSE front and WW side skirts... I want to buy a kit for my 03 and Like the LSE front better than the WW front (lip spoiler). The LSE skirts are like $500 per side, which is way too much... so I'd rather go with the WW sides.

lse skirts

Where can you find the lse skirts for an 04Ls...cant find them to buy anywhere

Members online

No members online now.
Back