photoshoot in a jet hangar!

+*MarkVIIIOrDie*+

LVC Member
Reaction score
pics of my 97 LSC in a jet hangar!

View attachment 828453938
image.jpg

image.jpg

what size are thewheels and tires, and how much is it dropped?

Sweet setup and liking the look. Surprised that 20s will not be bad on the stock air ride.

Pretty badass location for a photoshoot..I like!

Very nice. I like the second pic. The 20's look nice. You have the right tire combo. The brake rotors will look small behind those wheels. Time to upgrade your brakes. Check your hood, it doesn't look flush.

appreciate it guys! i love the look of the car but then again i want something more aggressive looking. so ive thought about doing fr500s on it, with a more meaty tire. but then ill look at this and i love it!

but anyways thanks for looking, and for the compliments!

Oh yes do FR500! And bigger brakes behind those to make it stand out more! Om nom nom ;)

Nice pics
I vote for fr 500's in 18's
Im not a fan of 20's on any mark so my choice is a little bias.

looks awesome!

one question, why does the hood have so much gap showing, almost looks partly open.

I actually fly a jet just like the one in the hanger. It's a Lear 35 and my Mark has spent many days at our hanger parking lot.

Almost, the paint is better on that Mark, and the Falcon Jet is several levels above a Lear.

I am always glad to see my Mark waiting for me when I taxi back to the ramp.

i dont know why my hood has a gap like that, i just recently noticed it. it wasnt like that before. its almost like my hood is twisted.

i dont know why my hood has a gap like that, i just recently noticed it. it wasnt like that before. its almost like my hood is twisted.

Check to make sure you have a rubber bumpstop on each one of the fenders, w/o them the hood can flex. Also check/adjust the hood level adj pins(most likely) on each side.

Is it difficult to close? More resistance on the side thats not level?

Members online

No members online now.
Back