Personalized Plates

mespock said:
We have a Dodge Neon in town that says - "RUSCARD"

I saw a Dodge Stratus with - "2FAST4U"

What were they Thinking?

Laughable. Just the thought makes me laugh out loud. I could have LOL but it was really worth typing the entire statement plus this explaination just to reinforce how ridiculous.

Thanks for the LOL.

eL eS said:
We live in Seffner near Valrico road and wheeler. I like it out hear but the traffic is on the rise with all the new subdivisions. I am sure that is the same complaint the folks had before my subdivision/home was built.

Man thats right my wife and mother in law were talking about that. They are Tampa natives and are in mouring. I only visited once maybe I should invite ask my wife out on a date and show up I am sure she would be please. It is a great resturant hate to hear it is closing up shop especially for your wife; 21 years at the same place. In the retsturant business that is an eternity. That has to be like loosing a relative.

We hit the Brandon Ale house often. I love the buffalo zingers and the pints are bad either. We usually bring the kids up for dinner and throw darts; well try to throw more like it. I imagine we have passed and didn't know it. Small world but sure would hate to have to paint it.

I'll get back to you about the Malio's night. It would be nice to meet a neighbor
Cool let me know, My wife said to go to Malio's early, cause there are no reservations to be had. So I will jet right after work tommorrow and pound down a few. I work at RingLift on 301 accross fro Brandon Ford. I know your area well too. I used to live off Wheeler when I first moved down here 13 years ago. To bad you didn't have a classic. I'm taking my 65 Falcon upt to Silver Springs all weekend. GREAT show... Over 1,000 Fords in 1 place. Put on by NPD.

Fordman said:
Cool let me know, My wife said to go to Malio's early, cause there are no reservations to be had. So I will jet right after work tommorrow and pound down a few. I work at RingLift on 301 accross fro Brandon Ford. I know your area well too. I used to live off Wheeler when I first moved down here 13 years ago. To bad you didn't have a classic. I'm taking my 65 Falcon upt to Silver Springs all weekend. GREAT show... Over 1,000 Fords in 1 place. Put on by NPD.

I was over at courtesy this morning right across the way. I have the luxury of working from home 3 days a week but commute to Sarasota 2 days. Beats the cross Tampa Drive I used to have over to Oldsmar.

I am looking to procure a 64 Lincoln Conti Vert but that plan is for 06 as my wife has another year in college. I have never been up there in all my years of living in Florida. I bet it will be a blast. Do they put the show on every year up there?

I live on a lake called hooker of all names. Great I get to take my son fishing on Hooker Lake. Man the puns but he is only 6 so I can't share them with him for another 9 to 10. where did you move from?

eL eS said:
I was over at courtesy this morning right across the way. I have the luxury of working from home 3 days a week but commute to Sarasota 2 days. Beats the cross Tampa Drive I used to have over to Oldsmar.

I am looking to procure a 64 Lincoln Conti Vert but that plan is for 06 as my wife has another year in college. I have never been up there in all my years of living in Florida. I bet it will be a blast. Do they put the show on every year up there?

I live on a lake called hooker of all names. Great I get to take my son fishing on Hooker Lake. Man the puns but he is only 6 so I can't share them with him for another 9 to 10. where did you move from?
I moved from NJ in 1992... I love it here, the only thing is the crime sucks... NYC wasn't this bad. I lived 8 mile from Manhattan. We live in Heather Lakes. I have 4 boys 24 to 14... Only the 14 year old fishes. I came from a concrete jungle so there was no such thing as fishing. As for the show at Silver Springs, yes its a yearly event. That old Lincoln vert sounds like it would be a nice project,but parts will be hard to find. Good luck anyhow. I was reading one thread where there talking about discontinuing the LS that would suck. I really love this car, its a blast. It's the best handling car I've ever owned.

Fordman said:
I moved from NJ in 1992... I love it here, the only thing is the crime sucks... NYC wasn't this bad. I lived 8 mile from Manhattan. We live in Heather Lakes. I have 4 boys 24 to 14... Only the 14 year old fishes. I came from a concrete jungle so there was no such thing as fishing. As for the show at Silver Springs, yes its a yearly event. That old Lincoln vert sounds like it would be a nice project,but parts will be hard to find. Good luck anyhow. I was reading one thread where there talking about discontinuing the LS that would suck. I really love this car, its a blast. It's the best handling car I've ever owned.

I have only flown into and out of Newark and havent had the chance to stay and visit New York and such. It isn't for the lack of wanting just havent had the time.

Yeah the longer I wait the harder it is going to be to get the parts too. I always falling in love with the hard to gets. But my wife was hard to get and ultimately I got her. I sure would hate to see the LS depart but it certainly would set the course for this car to be a collectors item one day, a hundred years from now. I guess I will hold to mine for my son's sons sake.

Members online

No members online now.
Back