performance chips

d_kelly_34

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Looking into buying a performance chip for my 2000 Lincoln LS. Just trying to get opinions on them and what everyone thinks about them... seems like something good for gas and a lil more HP!!! who wouldnt want that... lol So if anyone knows a good place for them feel me in... trying to get my baby ready for the heat!! whenever it decides to come

No chips in Lincoln LS, computer that can be programed. Do a search for SCT XCAL, lots of information.

Looking into buying a performance chip for my 2000 Lincoln LS. Just trying to get opinions on them and what everyone thinks about them... seems like something good for gas and a lil more HP!!! who wouldnt want that... lol So if anyone knows a good place for them feel me in... trying to get my baby ready for the heat!! whenever it decides to come

They're all junk (for any car). They're not really a chip, instead it's just a five cent resistor that is used to make the PCM think the inlet air temperature is cooler.

If you want to make any actual changes, you need one of the flash reprogramming tools and a "tune." You can get a tune for more mileage, or a tune for more horsepower. Getting both at once isn't likely.

Get one from Torrie at fastpartnetwork.com
I bought my second sct tuner from him. People have always said he had execellent customer service and replied fast to emails, they weren't kidding. I was very pleased in doing business with him.

Hensonperformance.com is also another good resource for a tune on the xCal. He did some great work with me on mine.

Members online

Back