Peopel have issues

Boomhower said:
Now I feel bad, that you guys are so anal retentive. Obviously some of us payed more attention in history class than myself :sleep:. Newton's Third Law, Newton's law of Gravitation. I guess If I had of paid more attention to the 1600's lecture, I wouldn't have sounded like Billy Bob.

The old saying applies here: Better than to say nothing and look dumb than open your mouth and prove it.

Oh and btw, that would be physics class, not history. :rolleyes:

Todd, you beat me to the Physics thing again damne you. I love when people try to get down on someone for being knowledgable. Being smart is so nerdy isn't it? Come on guys, what are we in highschool still?

I learned about that stuff in regular science class, guess it could be the same thing :).

I would of confronted him right off after finding out, maybe even gone to his house if it was after he had already left. After that I would of told the Principal or an officer(had them when I was in HS). Just straight out tell 'em that if anything happens to your car again that he better buy some body guards even if he did not do it.

Confronting is the best policy IMO because if you did do something to his truck chances are he'll go back and do something much worse. But letting him know you know that he did that would make him think twice about trying anything again.

MAllen82 said:
Come on guys, what are we in highschool still?

I'm afraid many here are "adolescent youths". Their posted antics make for great comedy reading. :D

I learned about that stuff in regular science class, guess it could be the same thing

Was that 8th grade or 10th grade science class? And the real question is: Do you have a Prom Date yet?

ci20050324_homer.jpg

KD00LS said:
Ah revenge, here's something I'm a pro at.
1) Wait a long period of time before you strike. Patience is a virtue.
2) Make a note to the kid that it didn't do any damage and he's lucky because the cops would have been involved. Stay calm, make it seem like not a big deal. Scare him a little with the cop comment so you don't get any reprocussions.
3) Research-the forgotten aspect. Plenty of pranks already done that you can find, from mild to wild. Search the internet.
4) The kill. With a good plan involved, stalk the prey and find out his most vulnerable point. (Offroading his truck, at the movies, asleep) Strike quietly, use a different car to drive you to the mission.
5) Give no sign of retaliation, also known as writing "paybacks a bitch" or anything that would hint to past experiences. Say nothing of it to anyone. Even your closest friends, everyone talks.
6) Buy a nice cigar. Sit outside and soak in the victory. Saying anything to anyone will only cause backlash.

If all else fails I'll fly out and we'll give him an old fashioned "roughin' up around the eyeballs".
Next time this happens, just kill him. That'll take care of the problem.

FYI- The sugar-gastank gag doesn't work to full potential, as shown on Mythbusters.

Dam I got to remember never to piss you off.

But I do have to agree %100 with your advice.

ToddG said:
I'm afraid many here are "adolescent youths". Their posted antics make for great comedy reading. :D

Was that 8th grade or 10th grade science class? And the real question is: Do you have a Prom Date yet?

I believe this was 8th grade, but that was awhile ago. Prom date? I sure hope not, 22 and in school still would suck. And you keep trying to be cool by making comments like that so I do not think you are much better many of us young people.

With all the crap flying around here this place becomes more and more uninviting to visit anymore. Check another site not to visite anymore.

And you keep trying to be cool by making comments like that so I do not think you are much better many of us young people.

Oh, I'm better alright. Mholhut can attest to that.

Yes, please do.

Oh, and...
In all honesty, I'd just sleep with his girlfriend at the next party and tell him how good she was to his face. That would hurt so much more than anything you could do to his car.

Yes, definitely do that. :D

ToddG said:
Oh, I'm better alright. Mholhut can attest to that.

Todd I suggest you cool that "I'm better than you" attitude before you verify peoples first impressions of your being a pompous middle-aged jerk. Not a shot at you, just constructive criticism bro. :)

Once again, a thread gone bad because of certain people. No one here is starting a army to go get this clown. People are just posting their opinions on the situation. No one knows the whole story. Could be alot to it, or nothing but some tool acting on impulse. I agree revenge is not a good solution, but nor is being a chump. Let people say what they like, thats what we log on for isn't it.

As far as someone claiming to be better than others, people who have to talk themselves up usually are wannabes or hasbeens who ain't happy with where they're at. You don't know me or crap about me.

Start a childish thread and you'll get childish answers. That's the moral to this idiotic thread. Christ, keep it about the cars. Crap like the original post doesn't even belong on LVC... I swear, threads like this should be banished to some AOL chatroom.... that's how adolescent this is. Want to talk about your life-problems, LVC has an "Anything Goes" forum. Take it there.

But for now...
gay_thread.jpg

Yes, I know Todd personally. I won't testify as to his character because it's painfully obvious that my opinnion of him would matter very little to anyone here. That's why I encouraged Jeff to seek retaliation... I wanted to see what he'd say in the event that he got caught.

The world is a sick place, and I'm a happy guy!

1996 Dodge. I haven't seen this kid since before it happened so I guess I can't do much right now can I? This dude doesn't have a girl, it's a man dressed up like a girl...literally. You guys do what you want, but I don't want to tap that. This post may be idiotic to most, but I thought it was pretty funny. This is a "What would you do" scenario, and I got everyone's answers.

i would just walk up to him not say a word and punch the f*ck out of him......i know my lincoln was behind a few fights i started, but dont hold me responsible if u do it but thats what id do.

PM80 said:
1.Pull all the valve stem inners out

I've always wanted an excuse to do this to someone. and either leave them there for the person to find or mail them to the person in a few weeks.

this way it isn't any real damage to the car and not going to cost any money... but still inconvenience and frustrating.

Mike, where do you find all these thread busters?:lol: :lol:

Members online

Back