Peopel have issues

J3FF

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok so I will admit I am in school, but here is my story. I was walking out of school today with my friend Pedro, up the parking lot (at the end) where my beautiful LS stood waiting on me. I had just washed this thing yesterday, so I was really mad when I got to the top to see someone had put something on my car. On the hood it looked as if some dork put some glue on my hood. And i'm not talking about a drop, we are talking the whole damn bottle!! So it looked white and at first I was freaking out because it looked like it was eating the paint off of my hood. So I make a few phone calls, and I found out that some redneck during his Agriculture class, came outside, walked all the way up to my car and through a bottle at my car. So I was and still am FURIOUS, now I just gotta find a way to pay the idiot back. Oh yea...he drives an ugly Dodge Dually with 12 inch in diameter stacks on each side.

GOOD NEWS IS, the glue was non adheasive to the clear coat. So it came off. I had to rub it off with my finger, because for one, a napkin or cloth is rough, and second for some reason you hands always work as great water-spot buffers!!

Well, it's not as bad as some guys at school, getting their cars keyed, all I gotta say is, if someone keys my car, they will have set the world record on the worst beat down.

damn! well be thankful it was just a bottle of glue, and not a brick or something more serious. i'm not going to condone revenge, because it will probably just draw out the drama even further, but i know if i was in your shoes i'd be thinking up some evil sh*t to do to that Dodge.

Crawl under his truck and knock his freeze plug out and quickly shove a candle of a little bigger size in the hole. He won't be driving much longer.

I agree with above though

1.Pull all the valve stem inners out

2. Put a zippy tie on the drive shaft. Makes a nice noise

That sucks

So any plans as of now? Was this a practical joke, or was there motive behind it? I know it was your car that got sh*t on, and thank god there was no permanent damage, but if it was a joke, then every dog has his day. It's just a matter of marking your calender. But if there was motive behind it, then there are far to many ppl on this site to let this ISSUE go unanswered:gr_devil: . Pay backs a bit*h. I'm looking forward to seeing some help for you on this ISSUE.

Revenge is a way to get you car keyed or have something worse happen to your car, I wouldn't adivse of it. But a non-aggresive way to get him back is to crawl under his truck and pull a couple of spark plug wires off. (I do not take any responsibility for any of your actions/reactions)

No revenge? Guys, come on. Consider the laws of gravity if you will and apply it to this. For every action, there is an equal or opposite re-action. At least oblige yourself with an equal action. Now I do agree that this will only drag this out, but I'd still be standing there at the end with my guns drawn. No pun intended.

Probably better off letting it go, as long as it was just a stupid prank and nothing personal. When you say stacks do you mean vertical semi like stacks. Thats tooo easy to mess with. You could drop something stinky in them, or something to rattle, or plug em. I say again let it go, but he's an easy target if it continued.

i'm not saying you should do this but if it were me i'd hit him somewhere else, something that can't be tied to you.. make it minor but annoying, there are plenty of things you can think of to ruin someone's day but cause no serious damage.

Boomhower said:
No revenge? Guys, come on. Consider the laws of gravity if you will and apply it to this. For every action, there is an equal or opposite re-action. At least oblige yourself with an equal action. Now I do agree that this will only drag this out, but I'd still be standing there at the end with my guns drawn. No pun intended.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Boomhower said:

The problem is, the reaction is seldom equal. Maybe it's our culture, or maybe it's just human nature, but tit-for-tat tends to escalate and it could very well wind up with "guns drawn". One person dead and the other's life ruined. Over what? Childish sh!t.

let it blow over... u want to be able to get him back, and not get repucutions for urself.. either that or confront him.. give the redneck a "hicks rule" T shirt.. and have it say Dumbass in the back.. he will never notice.. lmao..

naw.. the best way to do it is to let things cool over.. and in about a month get him back.. but remember.. karma is crazy

Yea Semi stacks. We'll the dufus who did it hates me and my car, just because it's parked in BMW lane (The nice section where people respect their cars) and it looks hella good. He's a dumb dude, and he must think I'm retarded or something to think I wont notice. I'll probably just take this up face to face, you know a little Mortal Kombat action. It's better embarassing someone infront of the whole crowd rather than messing with his already messed up truck!

There are too many haters out there. I think that the best thing to do would get back at him. If you don't get back at him, you're letting think that he "owns you" and you don't want that. I mean, just wait a while and he'll never know what hit him....

Yes, it appears that the title of this thread is all too accurate. As the nature of the responses show ... people have issues. Little maturity or common decency maybe, but issues aplenty. Well, just remember that this sort of thing tends to be a full-contact sport where everyone comes off the field hurt, but nobody wins. There's probably nothing I can say that will get through the testosterone, but I'll bet you know deep down inside that two wrongs won't make a right.

NVMyLS said:
There are too many haters out there. I think that the best thing to do would get back at him. If you don't get back at him, you're letting think that he "owns you" and you don't want that. I mean, just wait a while and he'll never know what hit him....
If you do anything wait several weeks. then go to school with a bunch of potatoes (like 10 or 20) and drop them down his stupid stacks!:D MAKE SURE NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT NOT EVEN YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND

J3FF said:
Ok so I will admit I am in school, but here is my story. I was walking out of school today with my friend Pedro...

Wow... I had a weird vision when I read that...

napoleon.jpg

As far as revenge, I wouldn't stoop to that level because it will just incite retalliation. Worst case scenario... send him a "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt!

Fv<k that. kick is ass. At least slap him around a little. teach him not to fv<k with a mafia car.

Do you have cameras on your campus? If so see if they have him doing that to your car and if so then press charges or something. Thats pretty harsh I know, but he will think twice before he does something else because he'll know he is on camera and you get your revenge legally. And not all of us rednecks are that bad, just the ones in the dodge trucks with stacks.

Boomhower said:

Uh, that's Newton's Third Law of Motion, and it has nothing to do with gravity. :p

Come on, boys! Can't we all get along???

Do the mature thing and let it go. Retaliation will result in escalation. Think Israelis and the Palestinians.

ToddG said:
Come on, boys! Can't we all get along???

Do the mature thing and let it go. Retaliation will result in escalation. Think Israelis and the Palestinians.

THAT IS EXACTLY THE REASON THAT WE HAVE BULLIES IN THIS WORLD. Because everyone in this day and age is taught to lay down and take whatever those azzholes dish out. I am not condoning revenge, but I am saying that you need to let the jerk know that in no uncertain terms, that you will not tolerate his actions. If you have any witnesses, have him arrested. Report him to the school. Have your friends get the word out that you are insanely crazy and will cause him great bodily harm if he does not make it right.

I just had to report my own BULLY brother to the police because he stole a Harley from me and tried to extort over 5 thousand dollars that he needed to pay a friend for a debt on another Harley. He will hopefully learn a valuable lesson from his actions.

And if all else fails, a good old fashioned azz whopping is in store. It is your car, you earned it and you deserve to have it left alone by wanna be rednecks like the stack toting redneck and wanna be Harley rednecks like my brother.

Peace Out.

Ah revenge, here's something I'm a pro at.
1) Wait a long period of time before you strike. Patience is a virtue.
2) Make a note to the kid that it didn't do any damage and he's lucky because the cops would have been involved. Stay calm, make it seem like not a big deal. Scare him a little with the cop comment so you don't get any reprocussions.
3) Research-the forgotten aspect. Plenty of pranks already done that you can find, from mild to wild. Search the internet.
4) The kill. With a good plan involved, stalk the prey and find out his most vulnerable point. (Offroading his truck, at the movies, asleep) Strike quietly, use a different car to drive you to the mission.
5) Give no sign of retaliation, also known as writing "paybacks a bitch" or anything that would hint to past experiences. Say nothing of it to anyone. Even your closest friends, everyone talks.
6) Buy a nice cigar. Sit outside and soak in the victory. Saying anything to anyone will only cause backlash.

If all else fails I'll fly out and we'll give him an old fashioned "roughin' up around the eyeballs".
Next time this happens, just kill him. That'll take care of the problem.

FYI- The sugar-gastank gag doesn't work to full potential, as shown on Mythbusters.

bufordtpisser said:
THAT IS EXACTLY THE REASON THAT WE HAVE BULLIES IN THIS WORLD. Because everyone in this day and age is taught to lay down and take whatever those azzholes dish out. I am not condoning revenge, but I am saying that you need to let the jerk know that in no uncertain terms, that you will not tolerate his actions. If you have any witnesses, have him arrested. Report him to the school. Have your friends get the word out that you are insanely crazy and will cause him great bodily harm if he does not make it right.

I just had to report my own BULLY brother to the police because he stole a Harley from me and tried to extort over 5 thousand dollars that he needed to pay a friend for a debt on another Harley. He will hopefully learn a valuable lesson from his actions.

And if all else fails, a good old fashioned azz whopping is in store. It is your car, you earned it and you deserve to have it left alone by wanna be rednecks like the stack toting redneck and wanna be Harley rednecks like my brother.

Peace Out.

Interesting that you advocate violence ("azz whopping"), then close your post with "Peace". :confused:

Similar situation happened to me . . . but I caught the fool red handed! . . . kicked his ass right then and there (middle of a shopping plaza parking lot). I think I got my point accross and let him limp home. Everyone knows this real simple rule . . . "Never mess with a mans ride, NEVER!"

Members online

No members online now.
Back