Peopel have issues

Peace and Peace out are two totally different things.
I've seen the sugar thing work, guy started his car made a U-turn and kaput. There the car sat for a while, I didn't do it and only herd about it after the fact, did see the stalled car thou and then was filled in on the story. The guy got stupid with a friend and another friend did the revenge.
Unrelated.
On the receiving end a different friends car started sputtering on his way to work and wouldn't restart after. He told me he suspected someone screwed with it but not sure what. I towed it to my house dropped and drained the tank, refilled and started after that. Could of been water or who knows what.

Frogman said:
O Snap!

I better tell my victim that the thousands of dollars he spent fixing his engine was all wasted money!

:rolleyes:

LOL then I guess it does work, on the show it had minimal influence but if you say so then I can't beat that.

I don't advocate violence............

ToddG said:
Interesting that you advocate violence ("azz whopping"), then close your post with "Peace". :confused:

Unless it is a last resort and other things have failed. I never want to hurt another human being, but even the most viscious dog will stop attacking after being hit over the head repeatedly. But then again there is that other saying, "never hit what you can shoot".(That was a joke, as in funny ha ha.)

Peace Out

i think the words of Hunter S. Thompson may apply here,
"I hate to advocate drugs, violence or insanity to anyone, but theyve always worked for me." get sh*tty and either kick his a$$ or do something minor to his truck, perhaps you should super glue his gas cap on, or jb weld it

I know someone would put a picture of Napolean Dynomite and Pedro on here!! Sorry to dissapoint you, but we do not resemble them. lol. Well I havent mentioned it to anyone and if I do something, it will be later, and I will make sure I drive a different vehicle. I have friends from other parts of the state, and yes the campus has cameras, but for some reason they had the cameras off that day. I've informaed the campus police about it, but have not reported a name. As for really bad pranks, I'll look something up. Something acidic, like eggs or balogna. Dropping tampons in the gas tank would be real nice too. I've also found out that on the particular truck, you can pop off the drive shaft. Stamps work real well on glass (Have you ever put a stamp on glass and tried to remove it?) Theres so many little things that you can do to a car. But also, I could sit inside the car one day in the back, windows are tinted, and wait for someone to come to my car. Let's just hope they have a real good explanation for what they have done to my car.

ToddG said:
Uh, that's Newton's Third Law of Motion, and it has nothing to do with gravity. :p

Motion, gravity. Very related issues. What goes up must come down. Motion up, gravity down. Kinda like Karma, don't cha think. Works hand in hand.

ToddG said:
Come on, boys! Can't we all get along???

Your right, I think a group hug is in order.:cool:

J3FF said:
Let's just hope they have a real good explanation for what they have done to my car.

I don't think an explanation is needed.

bufordtpisser said:
THAT IS EXACTLY THE REASON THAT WE HAVE BULLIES IN THIS WORLD. Because everyone in this day and age is taught to lay down and take whatever those azzholes dish out. I am not condoning revenge, but I am saying that you need to let the jerk know that in no uncertain terms, that you will not tolerate his actions.

THANK YOU bufordtpisser

Geez, i saw you mentioned "school" parking lot. Must mean middle school or something.

i wonder if the trick of putting heavy duty spray adhesive on the gas pedal and on the carpet under the gas pedal/back of gas pedal really works.

Oh yeah, banana in the tailpipe. Do it!! I hate rednecks.

Boomhower said:
Motion, gravity. Very related issues. What goes up must come down. Motion up, gravity down. Kinda like Karma, don't cha think. Works hand in hand.

Your right, I think a group hug is in order.:cool:

I don't think an explanation is needed.

THANK YOU bufordtpisser

Acting on your primal insticts, eh Boomie? That's OK, but remember what separates us from other animals is that we can keep our emotions in check.

I think we need to look deeper into this and understand the dude's reasons why he hates Jeff so much. Maybe the guy was jealous that Jeff was captain of the football team and getting all the hotties?

eye for an eye, now go buy some silicone caulk and put in on his hood sheeeeittttt. fffff that elmer's glue lol. sh*t like that dont fly in ny... people get shot over stuff like that :shifty:

i'd probably approach him about it, hes probably scared of you for doing something like that anyways...

ToddG said:
Acting on your primal insticts, eh Boomie? That's OK, but remember what separates us from other animals is that we can keep our emotions in check.

I think we need to look deeper into this and understand the dude's reasons why he hates Jeff so much. Maybe the guy was jealous that Jeff was captain of the football team and getting all the hotties?

Most definitely. I am man, hear me roar!!!:D

Seriously though, glue on your hood??? I seriously doubt you'd let that fly either. You would take action as well, of some type. Can't even sit there and say otherwise. Doesn't matter you age, gender, nationality, grade level in school or any other thing you can think of for a person to do harm to your stuff, especially the stuff you've worked hard to get. Sh*t like that isn't right, and regardless of whether you choose the legal route or the road that is so many times traveled, the end result is the same. No one, and I mean NO ONE is going to let crap like this float on down stream. I will agree with the immature and childish remarks in previous post, and this is one of the best examples I've seen on the offenders behalf, but your still left with one question. What would you do? Enlighten us!

I was insanely mad when someone only spit on my car. Whoever did it is lucky that I had no idea who would do that to my car. And if it was someone I knew, they were lucky my car was in a place that it could have just been someone randomly walking by and I was able to let it go.

bufordtpisser said:
THAT IS EXACTLY THE REASON THAT WE HAVE BULLIES IN THIS WORLD. Because everyone in this day and age is taught to lay down and take whatever those azzholes dish out. I am not condoning revenge, but I am saying that you need to let the jerk know that in no uncertain terms, that you will not tolerate his actions. If you have any witnesses, have him arrested. Report him to the school. Have your friends get the word out that you are insanely crazy and will cause him great bodily harm if he does not make it right.

I just had to report my own BULLY brother to the police because he stole a Harley from me and tried to extort over 5 thousand dollars that he needed to pay a friend for a debt on another Harley. He will hopefully learn a valuable lesson from his actions.

And if all else fails, a good old fashioned azz whopping is in store. It is your car, you earned it and you deserve to have it left alone by wanna be rednecks like the stack toting redneck and wanna be Harley rednecks like my brother.

Peace Out.

It's not "mature" to let something like this go. People thinking it's "mature" to overlook someone covering their car's hood in glue really are the reason there are bullies. It's not being mature, it's being a pushover and a wuss. You have to at least retaliate somehow, whether it be some wussy scheme to get back at him without him knowing or simply beating the crap out of him. If you look the other way, then you're just asking for more crap.

Well the kid wasn't even at school today, so it makes you wonder if he heard about my wrath yesterday. I kinda screamed to my friends and some people walking to there cars that I was gunna rip this kid a new one when I found him. Yes this is high school, (I'm a senior) and I would not consider this dude a bully though, he likes to talk alot, but he doesn't have the body to back up his actions. Take a stick man, add a fat middle torso and you have him. I found a picture of him, believe it or not. Unfortunatly I have not snapped a pic of his semi stacks. Seriously, for his Christmas present he got a set of stacks 12 inches in diameter. It's so nasty. I was wanting to have a word with him today, but you know they want you to cool down when they skip school. I parked the car infront of the courtyard where I could see it all day. I know some will disagree, but I'm going to give the kid one more chance, if it happens again...it'll be a world of hurt for him. Thanks for all your help guys, I looked at all your posts and took all of them all into consideration. I'll keep you guys posted on what happens.

hahahahahah, good one... I love that movie

mholhut said:
Wow... I had a weird vision when I read that...

napoleon.jpg

As far as revenge, I wouldn't stoop to that level because it will just incite retalliation. Worst case scenario... send him a "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt!

Boomhower said:
I will agree with the immature and childish remarks in previous post, and this is one of the best examples I've seen on the offenders behalf, but your still left with one question. What would you do? Enlighten us!

Rocket Propelled Grenade, of course!
:D

THIS SHALL NOT STAND!

Actually, this would be a great experiment in human nature. I want to encourage him to seek retaliation for this.... sure, go beat the snot out of him or screw with his truck, show him who's boss. Anything worth doing is worth doing right I always say! C'mon... don't you have the stones to step up to this moron?!?!?! lol

I wanna see what happens after that.

J3FF said:
I know someone would put a picture of Napolean Dynomite and Pedro on here!! Sorry to dissapoint you, but we do not resemble them. lol.

Jeff... there's NO way you could disappoint me, lol

Now go out and feed Tina some ham! ROFLMAO!!!!!

No if you let it go he is gonna think your a b$tch wait a month then loosen his oil plug,he didn't know the paint wasn't going to get messed up.Or stick a pistol in his face and make him walk home naked-just kidding

CobraConti said:
i wonder if the trick of putting heavy duty spray adhesive on the gas pedal and on the carpet under the gas pedal/back of gas pedal really works.

Oh yeah, banana in the tailpipe. Do it!! I hate rednecks.

Thanks, I like you too.

Funny how you guys are all saying how much you hate rednecks, but you all sound just like one. Being a good ol' boy from Georgia, I can say this with some confidence.

Todd, thanks for pointing out to boomhower the difference in Newton's Law's. That annoyed me more than the glue story.

As far as retaliation goes, don't do something to his car. First, that's SOO freaking obvious and lame. Be more creative and devious. And why would you wait? That's stupid. You should've confronted him right when you found out, and if that lead to you kicking his ass, well, then there's your payback. Otherwise, I've always found that messing with someone a little more subtley over a longer period of time really tends to get to them better.

In all honesty, I'd just sleep with his girlfriend at the next party and tell him how good she was to his face. That would hurt so much more than anything you could do to his car.

MAllen82 said:
Todd, thanks for pointing out to boomhower the difference in Newton's Law's. That annoyed me more than the glue story.

Now I feel bad, that you guys are so anal retentive. Obviously some of us payed more attention in history class than myself :sleep:. Newton's Third Law, Newton's law of Gravitation. I guess If I had of paid more attention to the 1600's lecture, I wouldn't have sounded like Billy Bob.

My apologies J3FF, for helping turn this into a personal issue. You posted that you wanted to pay the idiot back, and we've all responded in various colors. Including bickering :F . What a great example of maturity we've become. Sounds like you've made your decision and best wished for you on your endeavor.

Members online

Back