Pearl White '94 Lincoln Mark VIII in Delaware--$995.00

kevincasey

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Located in Wilmington, DE --$995.00

Pearl White '94 Lincoln Mark VIII

126,000 Engine runs nicely

Needs suspension work (control arm and engine cradle)

passenger front tire currently has donut because standard size tire will hit rim until suspension work is done. car is driveable.

tires brand new

body has minor dent near driver door (parking lot ding by another driver--see photo)

I have a used grille that I purchased from ebay that I haven't installed yet, that is, of course, included. Please email me at kevincasey14@comcast.net or phone me @ 302-996-0474

Picture 001sm.JPG

Picture 003sm.JPG

Picture 004sm.JPG

Picture 005sm.JPG

Picture 006sm.JPG

Picture 007sm.JPG

Picture 008sm.JPG

Picture 009sm.JPG

What is wrong with the engine cradle? Is the K member bent or broken?

It looks like the caster is way off. Is there something wrong with the lower arm strut rod?

Is the lower control arm bent?

Could you take some photos of the suspension damage?

Bill....

If your interested, I have a spare engine cradle, and front suspension sitting in the shed.

Mike

i almpst want to buy this car just for its black interior and scrap the rest.....

94m5 said:
Bill....

If your interested, I have a spare engine cradle, and front suspension sitting in the shed.

Mike

Thanks Mike I appreciate it.

I haven't heard back from the seller though.:mad:

Photos of Suspension of Pearl White Lincoln

Here are photos of the suspension issues. I really don't have the expertise to repair this myself, but I am sure there are readers of this board who do.

In answer to replies: The interior of the car is gray. Very nice shape.

The air conditioner works!

My son hit a curb while turning.

100_1963sm.JPG

100_1965sm.JPG

100_1966sm.JPG

if you are interested in selling / shipping the interior, please let me know. I am looking for a grey interior / seats. Do you have more pics of the interior?

interior photos

here are some photos of the interior. the interior is in decent shape. there is some minor cracking of the leather on the front seats. I ashtray lid near the passenger side rear seems to be missing.

100_2222sm.JPG

100_2223sm.JPG

100_2225sm.JPG

100_2227sm.JPG

100_2229sm.JPG

100_2230sm.JPG

id sooooooo take that off your hands if i had some idea of what is wrong with the suspension... if the frame or cradle is bent then forget it. if its just the arm and tie rods ill buy it. you should be able to take it to a dealer for a free estimate and on there would be listed the damages.

engine cradle

The engine cradle seems to be somewhat damaged as the photo suggests. Also, the control arm and tie rod ends seem to be involved. This car would best serve someone who is able to install these parts themselves or someone who needs a parts car with abundant hard-to-find parts.

Thanks,

Kevin

I don't really know that the cradle it'self is hurt man........

I would have a new lower control arm put in..... (around 70 bucks from napa), and have a front alignment done. That will tell you if anything else is messed up. If you want to keep the car, I'm sure we can get you the parts to get it back together.

kevincasey said:
The engine cradle seems to be somewhat damaged as the photo suggests. Also, the control arm and tie rod ends seem to be involved. This car would best serve someone who is able to install these parts themselves or someone who needs a parts car with abundant hard-to-find parts.

Thanks,

Kevin

true but im not sure like i said take it to any lincoln or ford dealer have them do an estimate is 100% free and that will tell everyone exactly what we are dealing with.

Members online

Back