Parts needed !!! Mark VIII

Vinny93

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys its been awhile, but I managed to get my hands on another L.S.C
It's black with tan interior, in need of a few interior parts. But most importantly Im in need of a driver seat. Im looking for a tan seat that is in decent condition. Doesn't need to be perfect! I eventually plan on having the upholstery redone. One step at a time though, this car is not a daily driver so I hope to keep the milage down.

Much thanks.

P.S I live in South Jersey

Fist off, I have one sitting in my basement. I would need to separate the leather from the frames though.

Second, please post this stuff in the for sale wanted section. We need to keep this section for technical problems, gloating & bragging. Thanks.

Fist off, I have one sitting in my basement. I would need to separate the leather from the frames though.

Second, please post this stuff in the for sale wanted section. We need to keep this section for technical problems, gloating & bragging. Thanks.

Ok Im looking for the entire seat. My driver seat has seen better days, and yeah your right I always forget to put these adds in the parts category. But an administrator will do it, not sure If I can or not. Thanks !

If your seat track works, take the leather. Working seat tracks are a prized item

I'll have to get some pictures to you first, I don't want to spend the time taking the leather off if you didn't want them. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance with your e-mail in it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back