Parts Anyone?

hi, well i need tons of parts and i know im a new user and all but ill pay before you ship so i don't see how i can screw you over. Send me a pm if the car doesn't sell a whole and you start selling parts, or i might even consider buying the whole car from you. Thanks! pretty desperate too : / parts are hard to find where i'm at.

dude i emailed you within minutes of your thread so i hope i have dibbs on the parts i pm'ed you about if the whole car doesn't sell.

Are you parting the car? Bc I might need a driver seat module, so tentative dibs on that lol

has anyone gotten a reply from this user? he never posted any feedback if hes gonna sell parts or not :(

I know him personally. He was trying to sell the car whole. I know kk put in an offer, but not sure if it was accepted by Tyler.

If parting out, let me know!

I'm looking for the brake light socket, drivers side. And also both license plate bulb light holders. Both of mine have had the plastic clips break. If you decide to part let, I would love to buy these from you.

well i've been stocking this thread since you put it up, i guess ill just list what i need so you can contact me if you do decide to sell parts.

both front inner door handles

rear view mirror

center dash vent with the control button cover thing, but i dont need buttons.

other misc stuff, thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back