Parts Anyone?

CrackerJack

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
my 02 LSE Just blew its second motor. Im done with this bitch and a half they call a car.

Basically every part is sfor sale, just dont ask for a a piston, rod, or rod bearing.

New coils / Plugs / Wires 20k ago

Tires are mint, 60 - 70% tread left. 2x Dunlop SP Sports Sigs 235/50/17 and 2 Hankooks 235/50/17

But yeah the most I can get from the junk yard is like $400. and I gotta be able to buy something else. SO fair price me anything and I can get it to you.

You pay shipping, If its a ton, I'll cut the cost I just need moneyyyy haha

Feel free to Call or Txt my Cell 612-655-6676
Tyler

The oil filter came lose on a road trip, lost a TON of oil, filled it up at my destination and tightened down the filter, got home and it was like, FML DIE. Properly maintained and cared for I love my car... I guess NAPA filters just hate me :(

Sorry to hear. So your ls is in good condition besides the blown engine?

I'm gonna shoot KK a text. He may buy it and fix it.

Where do u live? I need to buy a body for an engine. Still in MN? If not closer, what does that front bumper look like? I have immediate type of interest....PM sent with my cell number. Feel free to send me some pics here or straight to my cell.

I may have the car sold whole to KK. As far as the LSE trim is concerned, the front bumper is gone pretty much and the rear has some scratches... lol

And if nobody buys the car as a whole, let me know because I have a LIST of parts that I will buy from you!

When u say the front bumper is "gone", do u mean it is sold even if the car does not sell or do u mean it needs refinished and painted? If it is the latter, I am still interested and put me at the front of the line. Cash is not a concern....

if you dont sell it as a whole, I'll take the strut covers off of your hands

Ya if you end up not selling the car as a whole piece i would definatly like to get my hands on the back side of ur driver seat... Ford dont even offer it anymore...

i would like the third brake light cover and the child seat latch covers that go in the rear.

When u say the front bumper is "gone", do u mean it is sold even if the car does not sell or do u mean it needs refinished and painted? If it is the latter, I am still interested and put me at the front of the line. Cash is not a concern....

It's cracked up and needs refinished if I remember correctly.

I am still interested....if the car does not sell, I am calling first in line for to make an offer on it. You should have a missed call from a 304 number yesterday. That was me.

KK Threw in offer of $550 for it. Ill have better pics of the frontal damage tomorrow. Id like to sell the car as a whole if possible. Shoot me an offer on the whole car

If u are in MN, that may be too far for me to come to get the whole car. If someone offered u $550 for the front bumper, take it.

Members online

Back