Parting out my 95

Gilby959798

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well the time has come and I might have found a replacement so I am going to part out the mark. I am keeping the engine, rear end, brakes, wheels and tires, and associated parts. It has nice lsc headlights as well as another set of halogens that at ok. The rear bumper and grill are in great shape but are not lsc. I can take any pic you want just let me know what it is. The interior is in decent shape. Shoot me an offer of and what you want and if it fits what is in my head I'll ship it.

Thanks gilby

Could you PM me pics of the LSC headlamps? I recently bought a set, but the passenger side lens is a bit foggy and the unit has been opened up and then caulked.

Also, I have a moonroof that in non-op... I need the long thin module above the driver's visor for a Webasto brand unit. I have the part # at home. If you happen to have the moonroof also, I would be interested in the headliner.

May need some other stuff, too. Thanks in advance!:D

I do have a sunroof but the visors are not in great shape and neither is the sunroof cover. I would have to look at the rest of the headliner to see its shape but the sunroof does function.

My visors are good. All I need is the headliner... and a closer pic of that passenger side headlamp if you can.

I live in Ohio, BTW.

IMG_20120429_152439.jpg

temp_3.jpg

How is the Chrome eyebrow above the grille? Might be interested if nice.

Members online

Back