For Sale Parting out another one

dbleb88

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just picked up a 98 B on B base model for parts. Complete running car with most of the usual issues with 121,000 miles. Drove it to the shop and ran and shifted really nice but had a fake rag top that blew off ! I will be disassembling this car in the next month, so if you have any wants let me know. Thanx Bruce

I would like black parts but its Christmas time so my money is going to gifts for family

What shape is the carpet in any holes or bold areas near the pedals? Also interested in the rear carpet above back seats

So there is no confusion the car is a 98 Mark Viii Base model Black on Black. If you need something just send me a PM. Thanx Bruce

HAY BRUCE, I'll be needing an evap tray in the spring. If your going to be doing any powder coating, do one for me. Like Charger says, make it black Thanks TONYyyy

I would love to have black parts. I already made the mistake once of not realizing they are not the same on the 98. Doh. Thanks, though! And Merry Christmas.

I'm in for a set of valve covers ( to paint Ford Blue ) a ballast for the neon and a Polished intake. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back