Parting out a 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII in SOCAL, 79k miles

blind

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Everything is available except the engine, I am using it for a motor swap into a project car.

the front of the car smacked a tree stump, so the front bumper cover, lights, radiator, a/c condenser, under bumper, and the air bags are gone.

wheels and tires look good, tires look brand new tread wise, but have some cracking on the sidewalls so they've probably been sitting outside a long time.

taillights are good, center section is claimed but the corner parts are available.

air suspension has been converted, it looks like a coil over front strut and coil spring in the rear, the front has what looks like black coils, and the rear are red. They were installed less than a year ago.

electric antenna for the radio doesn't seem to work, it goes up 1/2 way then gets stuck and makes a grinding noise.

everything else seems to work, OBC is fully functional, transmission shifts perfectly, bottom of the motor, tranny, and rear end are completely dry, NO LEAKS.

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1609.gif

IMG_1610.gif

IMG_1611.gif

IMG_1612.gif

IMG_1613.gif

IMG_1614.gif

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1617.gif

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1615.gif

IMG_1619.gif

IMG_1620.gif

IMG_1621.gif

IMG_1622.gif

IMG_1624.gif

IMG_1623.gif

IMG_1625.gif

IMG_1626.gif

IMG_1631.gif

IMG_1638.gif

IMG_1639.gif

IMG_1640.gif

IMG_1641.gif

IMG_1642.gif

the coil spring/strut suspension is all available, less than 3 months old, was installed by p/o right before the car was wrecked. The interior parts are all available, anything you see basically, very few parts have been sold.

I also am selling some parts off the motor -

intake manifold
IMRC's
throttle body
a/c compressor
p/s compressor
oil pickup tube
flywheel
starter index plate
complete engine wiring harness

tranny appears to have never leaked, torque converter looks good, trans fluid came out bright red and did not smell burnt, shifted perfect.

I'm not afraid of crating up the trans and shipping it!

at the moment I am looking for offers, as I really do not know what everything is worth. If that is against board rules here just let me know and I'll be happy to put on price on everything when I have a few spare minutes.

emails to blindbatts@gmail.com
phone calls to 80.5*3.4.1*9-5,7.1

My name is Kevin, and I am located in Camarillo Ca, zip code is 93012, please consider shipping costs when making an offer, I'm not going to pay for shipping at all, but I have no problem with boxing stuff up and shipping it for you, I have both a local fedex and a local ups drop off location

everything on the car, is for sale, so please make offers, and don't be afraid to give me a long list of parts, I have no problem taking anything apart, or cutting body panels off the car. Damage appears to be isolated to the front bumper, and lower radiator support.

The interior trim code is "ZS"

How much for the armrest? Well actually all I really need is the button if you can part with just that.

How much for the armrest? Well actually all I really need is the button if you can part with just that.

I'll sell you the button for $50

or the entire center console for $50

plus shipping :)
DSCN2012.gif

DSCN2011.gif

DSCN2010.gif

DSCN2009.gif

I'll be cleaning the console up this weekend, I have a carpet shampoo machine and I'll also be cleaning up the vinyl with some elbow grease, for anyone interested in it.

what kind of wheels are on it?

I believe they are called snowflake wheels, did you see the pics of them above?

IMG_1616.jpg

I know this thread is a little old but would like to know if you still have the JBL radio and amp and do they work? Thanks, John

Price on the rear swaybar if it's not rusty...shipping to 60030

I noticed theat you said the right side marker trim is bracken, is the right side marker light still intact?

Members online

Back