Parting Out 97 Silver/Grey LSC

paul van

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Picked up a 97 with 140k on it not running with some body damage for driveline parts, lot of good parts on car let me know if theirs anything you need will try to get pics up soon
Thanks Paul

Keeping the trans tc driveshaft centersection headers and exaust the rest of the car is available

Its been awhile and I forgot if the front bags from those will interchange with the 93-96s. If so please let me know if you have a good set. Thanks

Its been awhile and I forgot if the front bags from those will interchange with the 93-96s. If so please let me know if you have a good set. Thanks

They will interchange but this car has a coil conversion

Like to know more about the intake.
Might have some interest.

I still have it and took some pics of it but wouldn't know where to begin to tell you how it worked even the heads were modified

I still have it and took some pics of it but wouldn't know where to begin to tell you how it worked even the heads were modified
Is there a upper and lower?
Love to see the pics.
I can PM you my e-mail addy.
I might be able to use it on a different project.
It sure looks "different" :)

Is there a upper and lower?
Love to see the pics.
I can PM you my e-mail addy.
I might be able to use it on a different project.
It sure looks "different" :)

Go ahead and send e.mail and ill send some pics and tell you a little about it

I am just curious here... what is up with the intake? Also, I am interested in the p/s reservoir bracket shipped to 33897

Hey man, I am in need of the drivers side mirror glass. I don't need the whole mirror. Just the glass. My oils came over and ruined mine. Shipped to either 71203 or 70443 Whichever is cheaper

Hey guys, This car is gone. He just has not posted it yet.

Hey man, I am in need of the drivers side mirror glass. I don't need the whole mirror. Just the glass. My oils came over and ruined mine. Shipped to either 71203 or 70443 Whichever is cheaper

I don't have one right now sorry

Looking for some strutmaster springs only. If it had them I'd be interested shipped to 77036.

Looking for some strutmaster springs only. If it had them I'd be interested shipped to 77036.

I have the coil convertion but it is not strutmaster, ill try to look up the # on the spring I think they are super coupe springs

Members online

No members online now.
Back