Parting out 97 LSC Black/Black 155k miles

Kraze, i will get that boxed up and weighed up for you. Just to clarify, can you send me a pic of the part of the door panel you're talking about? Not a problem, though.

Oops, my bad. Not the panel, the plastic strip that goes along the bottom of where the door opens, but on the inside. I don't know it's official name. I'll get a picture tomorrow when it's light.

The door sill. This is the part i removed yesterday, it has one screw and the torx bolt from the front seatbelt holding it in place.

Door panels shipped to 64089. I know shipping aint cheap on these do to size, but let me know.

Also the headlight switch, done seperate, to same zip.

Thanks.

I would be interested in door panels if you still have them...

shipped to 02886 or could take road trip to jersey...

thanks,

joka

new jersey
oh well nevermind i would like to replace the front bumper too instead of fixing it but thats a little far to drive and its kind of big to ship so i guess the left headlight trim, grill, and reflector/light will do lol

oh well nevermind i would like to replace the front bumper too instead of fixing it but thats a little far to drive and its kind of big to ship so i guess the left headlight trim, grill, and reflector/light will do lol

i already bought the front bumper :D

The ballast is blown also. Get ahold of "glitch" and get a replacement one that is brand new and way more dependable than OEM.

Glad to hear that they got there safe. Now if i could get rid of the rest of the interior. The carpet, headliner, and a bunch of other stuff, are taking up a ton of space. :D

Parts still available?

I heard you were complaining that you still had interior parts :D Are they still around?

Members online

No members online now.
Back