Parting out 94 Mark

Cbecker1994Vlll

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I'm finally sick the this thing nickle and dimeing me all the damn time. so I am pulling motor and tranny out and putting them in a foxbody mustang.

This mark I am parting is my 94 blue on blue. Its got somepeeling paint and a few dings. front seats are in decent shape. rear seat is excellent.

if you need some parts just holler. and I will let you know.

I have the LMS chip and MAF for sale

The custom exhaust can be cut off and shipped so all you would have to do is take it to a shop and have them weld up the kit.they have magnaflow and a double x-pipe. sounds really smooth and stock quite at idle and normal driveing.

As much as it pains me to hear a Mark is being parted out, at least your passing it on.... Got a rear emblem trunk lock cover? I'm really only interested in the plastic insert with the lincoln emblem on it, not the whole latch assembly, but if you want to sell it, how much?

thanks

MsM8

I have the original laying around somewhere I will look her in a second. I have a cobrastar one that I made on there now.

It may be sad to part it out but it needs more money put in to it. Plus I got the 97 we are putting a Procharger on. So that still makes me smile.

Price on the grill and the front plate bracket. Shipping to 11783.

(I think all gen1 plate brackets are the same... I need one for my 96, if anybody knows this for certain please let me know.

Will the LMS chip work on my 95(it should)What is it set up for? $$$ Ship to 60014? Is that the Maf chip combo or stock maf? Price?

Will the LMS chip work on my 95(it should)What is it set up for? $$$ Ship to 60014? Is that the Maf chip combo or stock maf? Price?

I believe the mass air is sold already it was the LMS maf. LMS chip is burned for maf, exhaust, and harder shifting. if still interested pm me.

I will take the whole trunk emblem if debi does not want it! Pm me with payment details if so! Thanks

Greetings! Its been a while. Do you still have parts for sale?
I need the shift handle button, the strip along the window that is about an inch wide and runs the length of the window for the pass. side door. It fits on top of the door panel and has the rubber strip that presses against the window. Also of course a drivers side door handle, ( big burly brother inlaw busted it ). The zip is 74059.
Thanks,

Members online

Back