Parting out 93 Mark VIII

bufordtpisser

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1993 Mark VIII that i am parting out. 75,000 miles on engine and trans. Runs good. All parts available except for front end parts. There is a picture of it in my garage section. It is the dark gray one. I just bought a 1995 and want to concentrate on that one.

bufordtpisser said:
I have a 1993 Mark VIII that i am parting out. 75,000 miles on engine and trans. Runs good. All parts available except for front end parts. There is a picture of it in my garage section. It is the dark gray one. I just bought a 1995 and want to concentrate on that one.
DO YOU HAVE ANY FRONT END PARTS GRILLE TURN LAMPS THINGS LIKE THAT

musteyhey2 said:
DO YOU HAVE ANY FRONT END PARTS GRILLE TURN LAMPS THINGS LIKE THAT
I think it says "except front end parts" in his post. Might want to change your font size too, We aren't all that blind.

O.K. ? Did you catch that?

Whats the good word on the engine? Just wanting to know since mine is beginning to show a few more signs of the inevitable.

Screw-Rice said:
Whats the good word on the engine? Just wanting to know since mine is beginning to show a few more signs of the inevitable.

Hey screw.......You gonna need the A/C compressor? Cause if not, I would like it. you got one buford?

Mike

looking for parts

Hey i'm from york too was wondering if i could come by and have a look at what you have availiable. Email me back and let me know if it is ok or not. Thanks.
terpfancs@verizon.net

Members online

Back