Parting Out 93 Lincoln Mark VIII

Justin07

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm parting out parts from a 93 lincoln mark viii, tons of parts available, no grill, no headlights, no motor or trans. Car is deep jewel green with tan interior. Let me know what you guys need i can send pics of anything needed. Contact me here or thru email cobra_svt_98@Hotmail.com

Justin

I need the connectors, off the harness, for the radio. Not the radio itself, just the connectors (one for speakers and one for power). I also need the JBL aplifier if you happen to have that.

Marty.....................

MartySchwartz - I'll have to go thru the wiring harnesses to find those connectors, i'll keep you posted. the amp has already been sold.

Dertyclown - The car didnt have the cd changer option.

Justin

not to try and take ur customers but (i guess i will hehe) i am currently gettin my cd change removed and shortly will be gettin my factory amp remvoed also if u 2 were intrsted

Fro99

If your's is the JBL Amp I am interested, what are you asking for it?

Marty.....................

Interested in....

I am interested in the grille if it is in good condition. How much??

Dave Crawford
Henderson, KY

hows the interior i need the center console the whole thing? sun visors seats and interior door panels both driver and passenger all other interior peices wood trim etc, i want all the interior if in semi good or better condition. let me know thanks

I need the fuel door popper, it's located inside the fuel door, and has 2 tiny little bolts holding it in. I tried the Stealership, and they want way too much for it. Please let me know soon.

Members online

No members online now.
Back