Parting out 2000 lincoln LS

trying to break even, let me know what you need. bottom end is seized but everything else is there.

Definitely want the diff rear cover.

Might also want:
Rest of the diff case
Diff Pinion Bracket/Brace
CV Axles (depending upon age/mileage)

if you can show me a pic of what they look like i'll check, most likely have them. just pm me an offer.

The top section just above the radio. If you have that in non broken or cracked condition, with the buttons and all, let me know and I will send you an offer. Thanks!!

21621770_5X.gif

I do have those vents, still in great condition, make me an offer on the grille and illget a shipping quote this afternoon. Atrom, send me a pic of the bumper lip you speak of and ill send you a pic of the one I have.(not 100% sure which part you are speaking of. Thanks.

The only picture I could find.. It's from a gen2. Yours will be black unless it's from a lse or you've color matched it. And it wont have the exhaust cut outs.

i7199.jpg

i do have that, and i have headlights as well. give me an email with what your tryin to pay on 'em. also a zip code to quote shipping.

i have the center vents and everything as well. once again make me an offer and ill quote shipping for ya.

I am looking for prices for the front bumper lip, drivers seat and radio shipped to 32837.

Seat would probably be too expensive to ship, but the other items should be alright.

Send me pics of what you want as far as the bumper lip, and make an offer on the seat and radio, if I combine shipping it wont be too bad. Interior is tan leather fyi

Hi - if this model has advancetrack, how much would you want to pull the wire harness that surrounds the front of the car?

How much for the 4 button message center WITH clips? If you have at least both front "LINCOLN" chrome door sill trims Id take em for a decent price.

What color is your interior? Looking for the arm rest if it is in good shape with no rips.

Members online

No members online now.
Back