Parting out 2000 lincoln LS

hey I think the arm rest is ripped, I'll dbl check tomorrow.

miLS: just send me a pm with your price and address and I'll ship it out asap

Do you happen to have the rear view mirror yet? I need one, just bought my 2000 and the rear view mirror is all black. looks like something went wrong with the auto tint. It would need to be shipped to zip code 53027

Send me pics of what you want as far as the bumper lip, and make an offer on the seat and radio, if I combine shipping it wont be too bad. Interior is tan leather fyi

Don't need radio anymore. I do need a driver's seat and the lip that I need is this...

LS_lip.jpg

I am located in 32837 for shipping purposes.

Thanks,
Mike

looking for driver side mirror, one five spoke(if they aren't already gone) and fan pump if its any good at a reasonable price

hey what color is the car? i would like to see maybe the picture of the trunk if it is black.. mine has some clear coat fading or driver seat...

Interested in the window lock button and mechanism, center console hinge and curious what the interior color if same and in good condition I'll take the glove box and hinge

passenger side window regulator, drivers front strut, pass rear strut, rear view mirror, inner tail lights if they dont hold water, clock spring if working? factory floor mats?
whole car? parts only
each or all shipped to 40741

dont mean to hijack but this thread seems unresponded to for a bit.

I have all of the above post requests off a blue 2000 v8 sport.

Do you have the fog light housings? If so what kind of shape are they in?

Members online

Back