PARTING OUT - 06 LINCOLN LS

JamesB4115

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all I am parting out my old Lincoln. Figured this was the best place to do it! This old gal got totalled in Feb of this year and has sat in my driveway for awhile. After debating what I should do with it, I decided to put in on LVC first.
The story is simple, My brother borrowed the car and went off into a ditch on a narrow 2 lane highway and rolled it once without hitting any other vehicles.

So, here it is, I have not tried plugging a different battery into it yet or not to see if it will turn over but will do that this weekend. (6/15) and give an update.

I'm confident most of the parts in this car are still use able and I will take apart anything I can and ship it to you directly anywhere in the country. Of course everything has a price but you'll be spending a whole lot less here than new at a dealership. (PCM) *cough cough*.

You can reply here and I will be checking periodically or you can EMAIL me at Jbrocaw35@outlook.com.

20190612_134617.jpg

20190612_134923.jpg

20190612_135130.jpg

20190612_135119.jpg

20190612_134645.jpg

20190612_134842.jpg

20190612_135013.jpg

20190612_135031.jpg

... Of course everything has a price but you'll be spending a whole lot less here than new at a dealership. (PCM) *cough cough*...

Also, note that there are a number of parts that are no longer available new at any cost any where.

I still have the NOS driver's side HID headlight...

Whoa you're still lurking on here! I just framed up those LS posters I got from you, ill have to send some pics!

Every now and again. Still lovin' the dark side! Heyjewel has the original LS I purchased in 8/2000! Glad you have a place for them. I still have the COTY plaque hanging in my garage. As much as I love the LSes replacements, the LS will always have a special place in my heart!

Hey everyone, thanks for your replies but I'd very much appreciate it if this thread stuck to the original post. Thank you.

This is a free flowing forum where threads do get hijacked. It's part of the charm of the place. Anyway, this is bringing your thread back up to the top...

Rollover with no airbags deployed? I guess not all LS have side curtains, though.

Rollover with no airbags deployed? I guess not all LS have side curtains, though.

No, all (many?) don't have side curtain airbags, but all do have side airbags. If there is no impact of enough force, they won't go off, even if the car rolls over.

Looking for the hose from the intake to the evap valve this part discontinued I'm looking for part number.
6W4Z-9D289-AA Let me know the price and the shipping cost if you still have it..thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back