Parting 97 Evergreen LSC

O well

I cant wait to upgrade stock any how, had enough of the local stations.

I do have a sweet Eclipse DVD/Nav deck with the Parrot BT module for cheap. :D

I like them each for different reasons. The Eclipse has a faster processor and starts quicker. The Pioneer doesnt need a Map DVD and can store music on board. The Eclipse has a much better EQ section and the Pioneer has a more mellow tone to it. The Pioneer has a better bluetooth interface but its menu system isnt as slick as the Eclipses.
So yes and no. :p

The engine and trans are now sold.

Seats *pending*
carpet *pending*

Looks like parting was a good decision for you. Maybe you will be the next Jaime:D

Shoulda set up a camera in the same position each time you took something and made a timelapse of the car disapearing.
lol

Maybe Jamie might do that on his next part out.
What a better way to honor the rose mist car huh?

LMAO

Well there aint much left. Have the dash, some wires, wheels, exhaust, climate controll and the pieces in the picture.
EVERYTHING else is pretty much gone. Sure was a shame to see her getting ripped apart. :(

IMGP0601.gif

IMGP0602.gif

IMGP0600.gif

IMGP0603.gif

I have a request, don't know if it is possible or not. I have heard that the very lower rockers are clipped onto the body and can be removed, but I haven't confirmed that. They are prone to rust because they are hollow. I would rather have a totally rust free set than have mine repaired, so if they can actually come off I will buy your set assuming they are in good condition.

Members online

Back