Parting 97 Evergreen LSC

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
So it seems the car is better off as a parts donar then a whole car and I need its rear bumper anyway.

So heres the deal, everything on it is for sale!

Has newish drilled rotors/pads (one year old) all the way around and new front calipers. Interior components are in great shape. Chrome 10 spokes are in great shape and tires have 50-60% tread left. All electronics work as well. Newish Tokico struts/shocks with coil springs. Computer has a Sniper tune loaded on it. Drivers seat track works great.
Just PM me with the part you need and make an offer on it, a reasonable offer and I will send you what you want.

For anyone wanting the engine and trans then those are the last pieces to go and you will also get the shell and whatever is left in/on the shell. They run great and work fine. They will go for very cheap since getting the whole car may be a bit costly.

The rear bumper and neon are spoken for so act fast on what you want.
Also note that I will only pull parts and pack on the weekend and will ship the following Monday.

EDIT: I will try to keep the sold parts updated here but you can only edit a post for so long.

SOLD:
Rotors/calipers *sold*
Evap tray *sold*
Computer *sold*
Neon & ballast *sold*
Floor mats *sold*
Cup holder *sold*
ash tray lid *sold*
Arm rest lid *sold*
Drivers side switches *sold*
Struts (loaded) *sold*
Shocks *sold*
LSC side moldings *pending*

What changes were made with the sniper tune?

I hate to see this gorgeous car parted out. but........how much are you wanting for the spring suspension? also need the ballast for the headlights. (with no cut wires). My uncle is almost done rebuilding one that started out worse than yours. lol

What changes were made with the sniper tune?
PM sent
what kind of shape is the front license bracket in?
Perfect, wasnt hit at all.
I hate to see this gorgeous car parted out. but........how much are you wanting for the spring suspension? also need the ballast for the headlights. (with no cut wires). My uncle is almost done rebuilding one that started out worse than yours. lol

PM me an offer plus shipping of your choice from 76639.

Guys make me an offer. You know I am reasonable and if its not some rediculous number then I wont haggle and let ya have it. Just trying to recoupe as much as I can of what I spent on it. If I am lucky I may get 1/5th back. :)

I also have a brand new in the box (OEM rebuild) 93 steering rack.

ALSO NOTE:
I have to move the car this weekend to remove other parts being requested.

So the wheels and brakes wont be removed untill next weekend. They MAY get removed by Monday but I have allot of work to do this weekend so no prommises.

I went to really go over the wheels last night and I can say they are damn near PERFECT!

NO curb rash
NO chrome peel
NO pits
No broken/peeling center caps

I used a little quick detailer on a few spokes and they cleaned up great! With some chrome polish they would look like brand new. The tires are Michelins and have over half tread left and are perfectly balenced (took them to 120)

I have offers but no commitments or money yet for them so first come first serve! I will allow a cheaper price if you come get them too!

Hey Laser, send me your Paypal e-mail address.

Money sent. That rust free evap tray setup is mine:D

Money sent. That rust free evap tray setup is mine:D

Sweet. Dont see the money yet though. :p

Now I see why. Its LaserSVT not LaesrSVT. :( Who the hell is copying my address? I hope you can cancel that transaction.

OK all. Still have the whole driveline available, seat tracks (drivers works great, passenger side needs a sensor on the center motor and will work fine), All interior lights, door handles, information center and controlls, climate controll, perfect condition steering wheel, back seat, spare tire/jack, outer section of the center console, wood trim, dash cluster etc etc.

Seats are still available as a whole or just covers or tracks or whatever.

Updated sold list.

Rotors/calipers *sold*
Evap tray *sold*
Computer *sold*
Neon & ballast *sold*
Floor mats *sold*
Cup holder *sold*
ash tray lid *sold*
Arm rest lid *sold*
Drivers side switches *sold*
Struts (loaded) *sold*
Shocks *sold*

Still many parts left:

IMGP0532.jpg

IMGP0537.jpg

IMGP0531.jpg

how much for the front pass side plastic inner fender lining and 2 cops shipped to 60030

Pretty sure the fender liner has a crack in it. As for the COPs just PM me an offer and add $5 for shipping.

OK, I can no longer edit my first post so in addition to the items listed that are sold there is also:
Outside mirrors *sold*
Outside door handles *sold*

Terry, I dont think I can get these moldings off without breaking them but will try again today.

Also for everyone that PMs about the headlights. The passenger side is completly busted. The drivers is not and has a nice lense but the chrome has some spots on it.

Interested in the alternator - is that still around?

Also, trunk carpet... did yours have a CD changer or no? I'm looking for the carpet WITHOUT the CD changer space.

What did you use for rear spring perches on the tokico kit?? I might be interested in buying the perches.

Thanks!

The springs were on when I bought the car so I dont know what was used.As for the shock mounts I have those custom ones somebody on here used to sell. Forget who though. Alt is still in the car and I was hoping to sell it with the engine though as the engine is only $250. We may work out something though. PM me an offer and keep in mind the shipping will be almost $20 on it. Cost me $16 to ship the damn door handles cause they were heavy. :(

The carpet has the CD changer hole in it though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back