Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm starting a new thread for all my Mark VIII Parts

Heres the deal, I parted;
93 Green with Tan interior
94 Green with Black interior
Just picked up;
97 Pearl White with Gray interior

The 93 got hit in the side and had rough interior, the 94 was lightly crashed in the front with pretty mint interior. The 97 is crashed in the front so none of the fron clip is good, except one headlight housing and one bulb.

I have the complete 94 and 97 interiors and will be getting pics.

On the 97; the steering column is tight and telescopes perfectly, both seats work well, the cupholder is good but the ashtray is broken, all the dimming mirrors appear to be good an are still reflective.

I'll be getting pics Tommorow.

Hello, I have a shopping list for a 1st gen :)

Driver side corner turn signal lamp w/ chrome, only if close to mint condition
Grill, only if close to mint condition (but don't worry about the chrome, I will be painting it)

For the black interior car, I need:
(black) Rear passenger side ash tray
(black) Passenger side belt buckle cover (where it meets the B-pillar)
(black) two rear floor mats
(black) Passenger side A/C vent, right-hand side

Pics of the cup holder part would be nice. How much are you asking?

Hey kid how much for the exhaust on the 97, I will be picking it up since your only a half hour away. Is the 97 an LSC?

Heres pics of the 93 and 94

New Mark.JPG

Tan Interior.JPG

Mark VIII.JPG

Interior.JPG

Heres the good grille I have. The chrome is so so with two bars that have peeling. The only damage is the passenger side mount was broken when I got the car. All the other mounts are good and when the grille is on the damage is not visible.

93 Grille.JPG

93 Grille Damage.JPG

Where Are The Cars Located? How Much For The White One As Is?

how much for the driver seat from the 97 shipped to detroit? also i would like a price for the red and clear lense interior light on the lower driver door. also the leds from the side mirrors off that 97.

how are the center light bars on the gen 1s? any cracks or chip? interested if perfect

I would also like to note that the computer out of the 93 is a Z2 early build code, the best of all the factory tuning.

I've had the 97 for a little while now and would like to report that it hasn't dropped at all after sitting for a few days, looks like the air struts are good.

Members online

Back