For Sale Parting 2006 Lincoln LS Black on Black

hite337

Hite Performance
Reaction score
Contact seller
As some of you know GRELL and I are parting a 2006 Lincoln LS base black on black. PM either of us what you need or post it here and we will let you know if the part is still available. Alot of the good stuff is gone but there are still alot of parts left.

Parts gone:
bumpers
grille
side skirts
hood
trunk lid
headlights
tail lights
reverse sensors
headliner
a,b,and c pillars
headliner
seats
3rd brake light
wheels
door handles

We wont ship heavy parts or use Greyhound so the larger stuff will be pick up only. We have listed most parts on ebay, search leehite on ebay to see all the listings. All we have listed on ebay are parts from this car. We still have the car for another few weeks before it goes to the scrapper so let us know what you need! Most of the parts we are swapping off of our cars will be up for sale after we swap them out.

I'll agree to a 100 (maybe more) mile radius on certain parts at the right price...

ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION

Ran very strong (drove it for 10 miles or so). Hite feels a head might need to be reworked, lower compression with a valve issue (I coundn't tell), but the block seems strong. We are willing to pull for a very good price if anyones interested. Transmission seems in great shape, with no hard engagements or shifts (I had it up to 70 on the highway and shifted nice and smooth) so willing to pull it also. PM for more details or if any questions can be answered.

20150411_092446_zpshipkqooi.jpg

6187ec07-eb21-4daf-ac82-df3ef6f9cd9a_zpswju78cru.jpg

ONLY DAMAGE

20150411_095247_zpsfc2hqvhs.jpg

Drivers mirror ok (non folding puddle mirror)

Black interior with silver trim on doors and dash.

... Alot of the good stuff is gone but there are still alot of parts left...

Understatement of the century.

How much would you charge for the little plastic cover that snaps on top of the passenger seat controls. I don't have one, nor could I find one.

The front shocks any good or they whipped? I need something to bolt onto my car while I get the Stance shocks rebuilt. I know you said you don't ship heavy things but two boxes might not be too bad if you'd consider it. Otherwise I can make arrangements to get them picked up.

Got the stock grille hardware? Need the bolts/nuts that hold the top of grill in.

EDIT: Damnit nevermind, just realized when I hit post - you got an 06 so it has LSE grille and you're using it... :eek:

How about the sunglasses holder / lighted sunroof control panel. Mine is hanging down and might have been damaged by the previous owner. Could be a bigger issue but I'm willing to try a new part if the price is right.

the little plastic cover that snaps on top of the passenger seat controls

Pic?

The front shocks any good or they whipped? I need something to bolt onto my car while I get the Stance shocks rebuilt. I know you said you don't ship heavy things but two boxes might not be too bad if you'd consider it. Otherwise I can make arrangements to get them picked up.

GRELL wanted to experiment with ride heights. I will defer to him...

How about the sunglasses holder / lighted sunroof control panel. Mine is hanging down and might have been damaged by the previous owner. Could be a bigger issue but I'm willing to try a new part if the price is right.

headliner assembly is gone, sorry

Got the stock grille hardware? Need the bolts/nuts that hold the top of grill in.

EDIT: Damnit nevermind, just realized when I hit post - you got an 06 so it has LSE grille and you're using it... :eek:

I have these I can send you. The smaller one on the right is just like the grille bolt. the other 3 are slightly larger, you'd have to enlarge the holes in the hood slightly for them to work. PM me if you want them
DSCF3797.jpg

DSCF3797.jpg

What grille is that out of? I am trying to get something to fit into the McLaren's slots. Those pictured almost look like they're drilled out of the LSE grille? Not sure they would have the clearance to slide into the McLaren.

What grille is that out of? I am trying to get something to fit into the McLaren's slots. Those pictured almost look like they're drilled out of the LSE grille? Not sure they would have the clearance to slide into the McLaren.

would a first gen bolts work?

From an original grill it should if they are mounted the same.

They need to slide into the slots at the top of this photo:

IMG_8616_zpstqcyfjui.jpg

The smaller bolt in the pic I posted is the same bolt in GRELL's Mclaren sitting in my garage.
mclaren bolts.jpg

mclaren bolts.jpg

THAT'S HOW THEY GO IN!?

OMG I've been trying to find one that has the head part slide into the opening. I feel really dumb. So yes, those are exactly what I need, hite.

THAT'S HOW THEY GO IN!?

OMG I've been trying to find one that has the head part slide into the opening. I feel really dumb. So yes, those are exactly what I need, hite.

Bolts went in the mail Friday. Good luck getting that LS fixed up

G, what are you doing with your old GEN I tails?
all of them, outer and inners?

Do you have any of the bolts from the strut tower brace and the nut from the PCM brace (or the PCM brace with the nuts)?

Members online

No members online now.
Back