Parting 1997 Mark VIII Toreador Red with Light Prairie Tan Interior

M

markparts4sale

Contact seller
Title says it all. Please email for parts.car has 130k on it.. I will then give you a price and we will go from there. I take Paypal only! Thanks!

f1d6_0.JPG

0898_12.JPG

6991522172.243941020.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

6991522174.243941020.IM1.05.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

6991522173.243941020.IM1.04.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Bought it to part considering there is no title with it and cant ever get one.

Why can't you get one?

Does the center tail light work? If so, let me get a price on the inverter shipped to 07724? Thanks.

Mike

Oh, also does that in-dash CD player work? If so, let me get a price on that too. This finicky 10-disc changer is driving me nuts.

Car has a junk title, dont know history on it I bought it to part so really never cared! Trunk light works..$150 for light and $150 for ballast!

need the passenger ac vent and the drivers side mirror glass only.. how much shipped to 60173? cash in hand

Cost on the Driver side seat plastic trim (dont need the switches) and the tear drop bezel around the ignition switch on the dash.

Thanks!

Cost on:

Driver's Seat
Rear Seatbacks and bottom

How are the headlight housings? Are they clear or foggy? if clear cost on those too.

I'm afraid to ask, but how much for the Cupholder/Ash tray Assembly?

Also, both seat side trim pieces.

Thomas

What would you want for the front seat leather and foams from both seats, if they look as good the pics make them out to be?

Are you kidding? New ones are like $90! I was thinking more like $30 for the ballast.

You show me where you can buy new rear center ballasts for $90 Brand New and I will by 10 of them! Your not new around here Blenderhead and im not stupid! These ballasts range from $125 to $300 used!!! I have sold them for $280 used! Do your homework and you will see! Some weeks on ebay you can pick them up for $125-$175 used then other weeks they go for much more! P.S These were around $300 new and I am not even sure if ford still has any in stock! I been selling mark parts for many many years and I know whats what! You try to go to ebay and find one for $30 used as you will be there for years trying to find one! $150 is what I quoted you and thats cheap and anyone on here who knows anything will also tell you that you wont EVER find one for $30 bucks unless its a buddy selling you one or something like that! So all in all NO im not kidding you, $150 was cheap or atleast reasonable and again im sure you know the prices on these as your not new around here!

I'm afraid to ask, but how much for the Cupholder/Ash tray Assembly?

Also, both seat side trim pieces.

Thomas

Why are you afraid to ask! you think my price was high on ballast as blenderhead just posted that stupid remark before your post..Again these ash trays are not a $30 part either however I dont want a million bucks like everyone on ebay. In fact I will take $150 plus shipping for whole center console, as I dont want to seperate it! The pass cup holder ear is broke off but the Driver side is there..and it opens and closes nice..ash tray works great also. Lighter is there. arm rest works, and chrome buttons are not missing or broke!

I need all the frame work under the bottom end of the drivers seat not the motors just the frame work is it available and how much for it?
Thanks Jeff Simkins

i have to agree here you can buy glitch's ballast for $90 bucks, but you cant buy the original ballast for $90, they do fetch $100 or better if they still work. but asking for the original working ballast and thinking $30 bucks, you are dreaming!!!

I see. Well it definitely isn't worth that much to me for the light to work. Just curious, if you can get the new ones for $90, why would anyone spend $150 for a used factory one?

i have to agree here you can buy glitch's ballast for $90 bucks, but you cant buy the original ballast for $90, they do fetch $100 or better if they still work. but asking for the original working ballast and thinking $30 bucks, you are dreaming!!!
Yes Jamie and I have seen your father in law get $200-$250 for them a few times so you know what then can go for on auctions. Some weeks like I said you can pick them up for $125- $175 then other weeks you see them bid up to $250-$290

If you wanted to sell the Cupholder Assembly to 96HotRodLincoln, I would be interested in the rest of the center console if it is in good shape and free of any cracks or splits.

Thomas

Members online

No members online now.
Back