Part-out 1997 Mark Viii BASE

Sleeper_Lincoln

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am going to be parting out my 1997 Lincoln Mark viii in the very near future. Gauging interest in what kind of parts you guys are needing/wanting. Car was completely stock. Has 99,000 original miles. I am the third owner and got to enjoy the car for only 2 months before hitting a Buck one evening. Has clean, clear title in hand if anyone wants the car as a whole.

Damaged parts include:
hood
Passenger fender
header panel
both headlights
grille
radiator
Radiator support
airbags
parts of the dashboard

p1010932.jpg

p1010929.jpg

lincoln-01.jpg

Let me know what you guys need. Thank you for looking.

Man that sucks !! but, how much for the rims (or for the politically correct people " wheels" ) shipped to Panama City Beach Florida 32413 ?

Here are a few more interior pictures. I have removed the seat covers. The driver seat has a small hole in the left bolster(Can not fit my pinky finger in it). i have also included a picture of the center console/cup holders...all intact and functioning 100%

Wheels, front bumper, headlights, JBL amplifier, and Passenger exterior door handle are pending sale.

BAD97LSC- PM me on the front Air struts.

driver-seat-02.gif

driver-seat-controls.gif

passenger-seat.gif

center-console.gif

How much for the drivers side Lock/unlock switch, assuming it lights up?

How much for the drivers side Lock/unlock switch, assuming it lights up?

I would be willing to sell the complete switch plate. PM me if interested.

I also have removed the center console, seats, message center, HVAC controls. Taillights, Rear Valance(100% functional). I will get a picture of the evap tray if anyone is interested as well. Also parting out the top end of the motor as I am only interested in the shortblock. Transmission is available as well. PM me what you need. thanks.

If available I need the drivers seat track w/motor, the mirrors and the exterior door handles shipped to 47143

I would like the cover/seat control holder for the drivers side
shipped to 55441 if the price is right

front struts came in today thank you very much, now as long as i put them on and they dont leak i'll be a happy camper, but they look leak free!

OK, how much for the reservoir and the screws ( if you will part with them ). Also how much for the wood trim?

Both Driver And Passenger seat bases and switches are available.

Complete center console with cupholders is available.

Wood Trim Bezel around the shifter.

Message Center

HVAC Controls

Wheels and Tires are still available

Let me know whatcha need! Thanks

Wood Trim Bezel around the shifter came just as advertised.

Good seller good prices.

Thanks !

Evap tray, Headlight switch, dimmer switch, Steering wheel and column all sold!

Pending sales....seat trims with switches, drivers door window switches.

hey man wanted to let you know them struts you sold me have been on the car for over a week and i havent started it in that time and its holding up like a champ!! thank you.

im still interested in this
I would like the cover/seat control holder for the drivers side
shipped to 55441 if the price is right

Members online

Back