paintings anyone?

ekenkade

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
if you are like my family, you more than likely have a few pictures in you're house. i have posted a few of mine here. now here's the point of this thread: post a painting form you're house. weather it be scanned like mine, or a simple snap of it where it is. go ahed pest'em

moon_train.jpg

s_plantation-small.jpg

poster_galloping_tiger.jpg

not quite, mine is a little down the road from that one

i may have one here somewhere...
now anyone who has not heard my situation, this house was inherited. it has been in the koonts family for years.

that was taken by a professional a few months ago, now that the lawn and both bushes are dead. it's not that pretty now

it was then, and now tha lawn is dead and the trees are too

Beautiful House

That is a beautiful house. I see by your avatar that you are a truck driver. That is one job that I always loved. I am raising a five year old son on my own or I would be back on the road myself. I may go back into it when he gets older, just hard to lose all of the money that I make as a Chief Security Officer. But I did love driving.

thank you, a brother in industry i see. cool. and thanks again. it used to be a plantation house, but when i got it, i decided not to farm it and more or less let the land go. oh whell. thanks again, and if you get the chance, get back on the road.

now, 3 hours later, i still want to know, who?

hahahahhahahaha i get it now. hahahahahahaahhahah

painting i did this year in painting class. B/W Oil on Canvas. Did this before my chrome grill lol

n1192650407_30264120_6025.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back