painting my car in march...(reference pics)

Nice color choice, Ive wanted to paint my LS a dark green, British Racing Green perhaps, for quite some time. Flat black wheels, leave the Mach 1 spoiler ect matte black... Yea..

Sounds good man, compare the british green to the other green gen 1's, the british is more classy

I like the color.. :cool:

Thanks..took me a while to find a color I liked

Great color. It should look great with the LSE kit. Definitely need to keep us posted on the project.:)

Awesome price to get the LS painted. Is it a friend? Because that is a helluva deal bro.:eek:

Yea With that LSE conversion im thinking it will turn some heads ;)..and no he isn't a friend those are his normal prices and he has a real great rep for painting in town..then hopefully I can do some car shows for the first time

True, but I say its going to look sick either way. Did you look at OEM colors at all jtammerine?

Ford's Vista Blue is pretty close to what you were looking at.

I really like grey/silver/gun metal. Heres an example of Chicane Silver (S2000). One of my all-time favorite colors and if I had a choice to re-paint the LS a non OEM color it would be this. Maybe just a tad darker even
4773114755_9e89146ef5_b.jpg

OEM ford color is better, If you want to somebody look at your car bring a speaker on the top of you car and play a tape who say HEY LOOK AT ME...

really not fan about baller with strange color and big wheel and I think i'm not the only one..

I agree, if you ever wanted to sell your car and its not OEM color it will be very very tough. I'm not saying he should paint it gun metal and slap some VS-XXs on it obviously that wouldn't work for the LS. However regardless of functionality that tC looks amazing.

I was just showing an example of the S2000 color being used on a different vehicle successfully.

^ Yes perfect! Thats what I was trying to explain about the Chicane just a little darker. And your right that commercial is badass. Makes me a want a 2011 V6 mustang lol

^ I was actually looking for that pic to put to post. I remember that LS because someone posted it on herein a thread once. The guy was selling it on ebay. If I can remember, he had a second gen LSE front end, with a wingwest rear valence and gen 1 side skirts. I do know he had the second gen LSE front end for sure.

I like that but that's over 2000 for a flip flop paint job like that..pockets aren't that deep lol..ohh yea LeaSr that paint job comes with a 4 yr warranty :)

I like that but that's over 2000 for a flip flop paint job like that..pockets aren't that deep lol..ohh yea LeaSr that paint job comes with a 4 yr warranty :)

Yeah, The blue color is cool though. I like the darker blue myself, as opposed to the rear of the car where it looks lighter.

Nope, that's the only picture there is. I wanted to see a shot from the front.

I love the color-changing paints! They're high-cost (and high maintenance if you have to repaint), but I still dig 'em. I have OEM blue-to-purple (called Illusion Blue) on my 2002 Honda VTX 1800C.

Not-so-tru-blu

Must be subliminal messages in the mustang commercial, I have an urge to buy one now (Well, more than usual).

Im not much of a green fan, but to each his own. I like the darker blues and darker reds myself. Or even a sonic blue looks pretty cool. The greens just seem like an f-series color to me...

Ever thought of going a 2 tone black? I got mazda miata black (Very dark) and hot rod black (more of a flat black) on my bike and it looks pretty sweet
picture.php

picture.php

Members online

Back