Our Zephyr

the waterfall grille looks great from the front- is the rear decklid too high? Does it block the rear view at all? I've read the rear roof pillars may also obstruct view somewhat, but on the plus side, I guess the trunk is pretty huge?

captainalias said:
the waterfall grille looks great from the front- is the rear decklid too high? Does it block the rear view at all? I've read the rear roof pillars may also obstruct view somewhat, but on the plus side, I guess the trunk is pretty huge?

as i said before...seeing out of the rear window is hard because of the angle and size..no views are really blocked like the LS was in the blind spot area. But the trunk is absolutely enormous.

ZephyrIsm said:
it does have the lights under the side mirrors for whoever askedQUOTE]
does it have turn signals on the mirror like this?

DSC04538.JPG

captainalias said:
ZephyrIsm said:
but it does have lights under the side mirrors, right?

How's the FWD for all the complainers here? extra 6th gear helps for pickup and acceleration?

yes it does have lights under the mirrors..and to tell you the truth i really dont know if ive been in the extra gear....:confused:

Welcome!

Looks really nice, I drove one some time ago and really liked it. Some tint and 20s would look really sweet on that car.

HyeLifeLS said:
Welcome!

Looks really nice, I drove one some time ago and really liked it. Some tint and 20s would look really sweet on that car.

haha yea it would!

Ken Motz said:
Not to be an ass. But its a nice car and all.

But it was made in Hermosillio Mexico. The workers that built it all walk to the industrial park, 1 mile away from the town because they can't afford to buy ANY car! They make (in FORDs own words) "...a decent living, at $13 per day".

Nice car. But every time you turn the key remember the thousands of workers you put out of work by buying that car!

Your car was built by people with no hope or future, or possibility that their children can ever have an education. They just work to survive. Pay them a living wage and allow them to to dream about a future and you have contributed to the Mexican community and humanity. Pay them $13 per day and you are taking advantage of our fellow human beings!

You bought a foriegn car. You should have purchased a Honda (OHIO) or Camry (Kentucky) and supported these companies that employ 1000's of people and sell cars that have a 97% content that is made in the USA. You bought a 19% content vehicle. You could have purchased an LS (Wixom/MI).

Why would anyone buy a car made from the sweat and anguish of another human being?

You buy a BMW....the guys that built it drive BMW's! You buy an LS and the guys that built it may drive an LS. You buy a Zephyer and the Plant Manager of the plant drives a Toyota!! The workers all WALK!

Please spare us!!!!!!

Beautiful, Lincoln did a good job with the aesthetics. Personally I'd only buy it in AWD form. Looks great.

Ken Motz said:
Not to be an ass. But its a nice car and all.

But it was made in Hermosillio Mexico. The workers that built it all walk to the industrial park, 1 mile away from the town because they can't afford to buy ANY car! They make (in FORDs own words) "...a decent living, at $13 per day".

Nice car. But every time you turn the key remember the thousands of workers you put out of work by buying that car!

Your car was built by people with no hope or future, or possibility that their children can ever have an education. They just work to survive. Pay them a living wage and allow them to to dream about a future and you have contributed to the Mexican community and humanity. Pay them $13 per day and you are taking advantage of our fellow human beings!

You bought a foriegn car. You should have purchased a Honda (OHIO) or Camry (Kentucky) and supported these companies that employ 1000's of people and sell cars that have a 97% content that is made in the USA. You bought a 19% content vehicle. You could have purchased an LS (Wixom/MI).

Why would anyone buy a car made from the sweat and anguish of another human being?

You buy a BMW....the guys that built it drive BMW's! You buy an LS and the guys that built it may drive an LS. You buy a Zephyer and the Plant Manager of the plant drives a Toyota!! The workers all WALK!

Who gives a rats azz. They will probally just ileagally come into the usa anyways! Give me a break.

good ride

I drove the Ford version which I call the Focus XXXLG. Good chassis and it's impossible to figure what wheels are driving the car cause the steering wheel doesn't pull to either side when you mash the gas. Oh yea, Fusion!!

Mexicans make great food by the way.

I was driving a Chrysler 300 this weekend, and the center stack is also very high. So the Zephyr's is probably ok too, just that the lines are more angular.

The car is cool, some rims are needed though...

I like mexican women by the way.

Since you've had it for a couple of days it's time to start modding it.:gr_devil: Nice car, I like the color.

Yes It A Nice Looking Car, But Imo..it Looks Too Much Like The Navigator/aviator Inside In A Lil Ls Body..practilly Everything Looks Like The Truck Regarding The Grill..and The Rear Lights TOO HONDA-ISH...umm Too Big N Bulky ...but Ehh It Ok...
Good Luck On Your New Ride....

Members online

No members online now.
Back