Other then a mark viii what other...........

Lownslowlsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Cars in the same price range would you want to have instead...Lets keep this a under $3-5k as 90% are worth that nowadays. It would also Have to be a under 2000 car/truck or suv.

I had a 97 SHO and it was as nice and a 4 door, family freindly. I picked it over a low miles 98 GT Mustang. It was better in almost every way. Maybe also a Thunderbird S/C ?

95 or 96 impala ss

92-99 Benz S420 or S500. I had a 94 and loved it. One of the best driving cars ever made. very expensive parts thou. Can find one under 5 grand.
95-97 Jag XJ6
BMW 635CSI if you can find one thats not rusty or beyond 300k miles.

I have a 1995 Impala SS Lingenfelter for sale,but not in this price range. I'm pretty sure if you found on inthat price,its ragged out.

I want a T-bird or SHO

SHOs are fun little cars, my bro drives a 92.
a fox mustang with a 4.6 would be fun to drive i think.

my 96LX thunderbird, easy to repair,fast enough and looks great lowered and with the 03 cobra rims,yum!!

Impreza RS

We have a Winner :D
Sept I want an older 2 door RS cause it's 400 pounds less than my WRX and then the WRX drivetrain gets swapped into that :steering
CIMG1978.jpg

99 sc400, 99 eldorado, 99 aurora, 99 continental, 99 chervy express hi top conversion van

Dodge Neon, 85 Hyundai, Renult Fuego, Yugo GT (dont have bigger engine, just a tape that goes "varoommmm"), Dodge Daytona, Camaro Berlinetta, Mustang II, Chrysler Cordoba, AMC Eagle wagon, Ford Fiesta, Ford Festiva, Geo Metro 3 cyl .......

Members online

Back