OPINIONS....who makes the best cat back for the mark

indust82

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
After seeing how much gain 1wkdmk8 got out of just a cat back in the 'cams' thread i was wondering which brand/company you guys liked the best. All info is appreciated....i.e price...availability etc....

This is our system that I run on my car.

lmspipes1.jpg

I built my system myself. I purchased the mufflers from Geno (ONEBADMK8) and I parted the rest of the system together. It is all up to you what you do. Just wanted to give you options. BUT, one thing that I recommend is that you have the exhaust flanged at least in the front so that you can drop the exhaust without having to cut it out when you have to do anything else to the car underneath. I did not have that done, and would have had to drop the whole exhaust from after the cats to the back if I would have needed to even put in a new fuel pump on my car........

i give the vote to LMS, because, THATS WHAT THEY DO (how much is it too)

$1050 installed, while you wait and watch. Aluminized 2.5 inch stee piping and all stainless and lifetime warrantied LMS Components (XX-Pipe and XpansionX Chamber Mufflers). Amazingly exotic and daily liveable sound.

buld your own

for $1050 you could but a mig welder lurn to weld, get a set of muflers and make your own. mine was peaced to geather by a local shop that achualey layed a better beed then I. so it ended up at 450 with muflers and cats
I know Cats, well outher people got to breath I smoke and could care less about AIR quality. but for 2 HP loss I can live with it. And maby the tree hugers will lighten up about my burnouts right. :iconcur: :F :bsflag:
Sorry Im new and the Smiles are still funny to me

LMS makes a hell of an exaust system, those pics alone can attest to that. But I am one of those do it your self kind of guys. ( No offense) I'll post some pics of the Stainless 2 1/2" system i'm working on. Once I get the car buttoned up.

Mike

Members online

Back