Opinions: What's the best tire for the LS

Got my new Toyo's installed today. Also alignment. Camber is a bit off due to the Eibachs but not too bad... The real suprise was the toe on the front right was way off. I had my stealer check alignment recently because the handling felt really bad. I had no confidence in cornering and it seemed to pull a bit. But the stealer said the alignment was fine. So I chalked it up to my old Michelen's. Well low and behold the toe was way out on the right and a bit out on the left.

With the alignment and new tires she is handling like a dream again :D

Toyo link http://www.toyo.com/tires/tire_lines/luxury_sedan/tr1.html

Are those toyos any good? I have them on mine, didn't know the name so I assumed they wern't anything special.

I forgot to mention that the Michelin MXM4 tires that I have on my '03 LS Sport sing like a choir.

jwkuipers said:
Are those toyos any good? I have them on mine, didn't know the name so I assumed they wern't anything special.
Are your T1R's? or one of the other "Proxes"? There are 3 or 4 different ones. The T1R's are the most expensive and are Z rated. I hav enot had any of the other Proxes so I have nothing to compare them to. Also it has been a while (3 years) since I drove my LS with new tires so right now anything would be better then what I had...

Members online

Back