...anyone have any pics ...

Before...
pass%20side%2003.jpg

After...
mini-lowered.jpg

Ricksquickviii said:
Thinking about 1 to 1.5 inches

anyone have any pics and how much it was lowered

You can lower it as much, or as little as you want (within the specs of the height sensors will allow that is). I have mine lowered as far as it will go with the sensors (about 2-3 inches......I never really measured it, but that is what it looks like). Here are the before and after pix....the first pic is factory height, and the second is sensor lowered, the third pic is also of it sensor lowered (as low as the sensors will allow) but with different rims, and the last pic is the car flat on the ground with one of the kits that I sell.....

beforesensor.jpg

aftersensor.jpg

barney1.jpg

barneylow.jpg

Ricksquickviii said:
how low would you say you drop it looks 2 inches?

I think it was close to 2" - maybe 1-3/4" - in the front and about 1-1/4" to 1-1/2" in the rear. I wanted the rear a little bit lower but would've had to get it back up on the ramps(PITA) and drill a hole for the sensor mount. I decided it wasn't worth the extra 1/4"-1/2" in the rear?

If anyone else does it, FWIW I recommend doing the rear first, since the front is easier access to fine tune the height.

Lowering it is up to you, but I bought a lowered coil over kit and it is way too low for me, but that is just my opinion.:)

I can only get my front end to go so low - not as low as the rear, and not as low as some of these pics - anyone know why this might be?

you have to move the braket and reposition it but not to much it wont raise it self on the highway mine is doint that right now its too low, looks good but i have to raise it.

this is lowered with rays kit all the way down.

daytona spring show 05 025 (Small).jpg

i can't get the front sensors to compress anymore than they are now :( Is it supposed to raise on the highway?

Once you lower your car 1.5", what are the gains? Does it accelerate the wear of the air ride system or the ball joints or the upper control arms? Once lowered, do I need to get another alignment?

Members online

Back