Opinion on ebay kit

nashmage

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
If my memory serves me right the 13.2cm rings will be too wide for headlights. You won't see them because they'll be bigger than the opening on the chrome bezel.

I used e36 rings - and they are glued to the outside edge of the black bezel.

someone posted on the other thread I think it is the e-49 fit perfect....IIRC.....
Ken any word on when your selling the DIY kit.....Will we be getting an email when they are availble....

SilverLS said:
someone posted on the other thread I think it is the e-49 fit perfect....IIRC.....
Ken any word on when your selling the DIY kit.....Will we be getting an email when they are availble....
I should have the instructions finished up this weekend. Once those are done they will be ready for the website.

I had heard before that it was the 39s that fit perfect, so its really the 49's??
I would look into the lskoncepts angel eyes because u say that it will fit perfect but i was looking to spend about 100 not 200 and if i remember correctly when i emailed you about it you said you would only be having white for some time and i was looking to pick up blue or possibly red.

Quick you said that you put it on the outside which is what i will have to do with this kit, are you still happy with your results or can you not see the ring well? Does it still show alot of light?

Thats actually a really good deal too, but i was looking for some that are blue/red not white. Which bmw should i look for them on?

I saw your post on that page quick and you said that the e39 was the best thats why i found this one.

that looks fine to me. The ones that I will be using are 5 1/4 inches. They are slightly and I mean slightly bigger then what I would like to use. But I also go them for under $40 on ebay for the set of ccfl's.
Eamonn

Ken, do you build all the headlights yourself? If so, do you have a core exchange policy?

5.7sbc said:
Ken, do you build all the headlights yourself? If so, do you have a core exchange policy?
I can install angel eyes into a set of headlights that you provide. I don't have any good used headlights or I would do a core exchange.

Members online

Back