old pics

Broke_ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys, just getting back into forums, not much else to do with winter approaching! i am waiting to get some new pics of my car, sorry for only having old ones. new additions to my ls are new 3 piece wheels, carbon fiber roof and trunk overlay, suicide doors, and audio video system.

SUICIDE DOORS?? You gotta show, Weve been wanting them on here for ever. Carbon fober roof. I cant wait. Thats one sick ass LS. Whats broke bout that? How much to shave the handles? You got lambo front

i am from lagrange ohio. as far as shaving goes i think it was about 1500 for shaving handles, mouldings and filling in side markers. no lambos, i wanted to stick to the same style of the older lincolns. i should have pics in the next few weeks, just need to pick up my car. its in chicago now.

That is one seriously good looking ride. I would have chosen some black rims over the chrome ones, but still nice. I like how you've kept the LSE kit on it. This truly does the LS some justice. Very very nice!

thanks, the rims in the pics are from when the car was black i was waiting on my new ones, i hate the way those ones look with the new paint

I love the way the car looks with shaved door handles. But let me ask a silly question since I have never riden in a car without them. How do you open the doors? Do you have a remote button to pop each door?
Cant wait to see the suicide doors.

n8

either he can have pop locks or lower his windows with his FOB remote and open them from the inside..

quick question.. u used that sticker wrap on ur roof, hood and trunk? How do the edges look.. i have a friend around here who did it like 2 years ago but it started peeling off on the edges... jus wondering..

Looks good!! I like the two-tone look of the silver w/black...

i used door poppers on all 4 doors but have a chord to pull in case the battery dies to pop them. the over lay is real carbon fiber not the fake vinyl so its using resin and carbon fiber and a gel coat. everything lays completely flush with no edge lines.

how did the edges come out? i know it's hard to get the carbon fiber to lay correctly.. when u pop ur hood/trunk.. how does that look? can u see the overlay?

very nice, about how much for the paint job and a guesstimate of it without the carbon fiber?

3000 for whole car that includes color change, the car was black, so the inside had to be painted as well to match

Members online

No members online now.
Back