Ok - who would like to review a product?

Hello from Central Group!

I am apart of your central forum group (I live in Lubbock, Texas). I am interested in trying out a performance module in my '01 LS V8. I would be more than happy to give you an indepth report on the module. I am a recent mechanical engineer from Texas Tech University. I have the means necessary within the Mech. Engineering Testing facitlity to test and give accutate reports based on my findings.

If there is one available for my 02 Blackwood, i'd try it. So far, bone stock so it would be a true representation of the performance increase.

Hi Joey

What about getting an international slant on the gizmo and give it to me to try out on my 92 Town Car :D

Regards

Dereck

'Grats to the chosen one :)

I'm sure he will be thoroughly beaten if the review is not satisfactory

K2K said:
'Grats to the chosen one :)

I'm sure he will be thoroughly beaten if the review is not satisfactory

That would be 1wykdmk8's job

Anybody know the status of that Performance Mod??? Should have been sent and recieved by now...... Frustrating!!!

I got a mass air equipped Mark VII, with power pullies, cat back 2.25" and CAI. If this gizmo works with the A9L, I could try it out.

Don't laff but, I'm curious how it does on the Economy side of things, my MarkVIII does 140 miles per day!

What a shameless ploy to get people to send you money to become a gold member.

As a broke college student I vote that it goes to JoshMcMadMac, also a broke college student. And hey, he's going to college, so his writting skills are will be up to par.

Members online

Back